Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (26) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Star Wars Galaxy Series 7; Marvel Beginnings II; and Avengers Breaks

Went to a local sports card show and they actually had some non-sport cards and boxes. So, I picked up a box of Star Wars and Marvel Beginnings, along with the Avengers cards. I usually don't buy these but I figured what the heck...and here are the results (hits only; not the inserts):

I was happy with the Star Wars sketch by Rhiannon Owens as I collect her. My wife went with me and I had her pick the box since I usually don't have luck. The Marvel Beginnings was a killer box based on the odds. Sketch is Doop by Pablo Diaz. The comic book panel was a nice surprise as it is from The Amazing Spider Man Volume 1 #5 and is card UM-9 and is numbered 17/77!
    Collecting sketch cards from Rhiannon Owens and Axebone (Treasure Chests and Booty, Dungeon Dolls, and Bombshells).

Photobucket: Hidden Content

very nice hits in the beginnings box. overall a real nice set and moulds well with the first set, look forward to the 3rd series of them. nice sketch of nien nunb too :)

yep im a star wars nerd

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    (26) Sports Card Freaks

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Torbie1 View Post
    very nice hits in the beginnings box. overall a real nice set and moulds well with the first set, look forward to the 3rd series of them. nice sketch of nien nunb too :)

yep im a star wars nerd
    Thanks...and thanks with the help for the SW sketch character!
    Collecting sketch cards from Rhiannon Owens and Axebone (Treasure Chests and Booty, Dungeon Dolls, and Bombshells).

Photobucket: Hidden Content