Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your guilty pleasure songs. Admit them here. It's okay, you're among friends.

LEN - Steal My Sunshine

Go.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    A good song is a good song

Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
    ET by Katy Perry
    Like a Prayer by Madonna
    90% of Nickelbakc's album "The State"
    90% of Justin Timberlake's album "Justified"
    I'm sure there are mountains more
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

I despise 99% of the things Nickelback has done. But I'm with you, The State was actually pretty decent.

Anything by Kelly Clarkson
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Looking for Mike Trout - UFC/MMA Autos - Red Sox RC's, autos and GU - A's Autos- Celts autos & GU - Patriots & Some Jets Autos - Kobe Bryant Rookie Year Cards - Star RC's & Star Refractors from any sport

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by *censored* View Post
    I despise 99% of the things Nickelback has done. But I'm with you, The State was actually pretty decent.
    YES! I kind of like Nickelback. If it wasn't for how you remind me and all the retakes of it (Someday, Photograph, Saving Me, etc, etc, etc) and their live show is worth catching at least once, if you're at all into fire/pyrotechnics. That said, I understand how people can't stand them. But I can't understand how some people can not like The State. Worthy to Say is an awesome song and so is Breathe, Old Enough...anyway...

There's nothing wrong with Steal My Sunshine, though I do find it funny that Mocha Only was in Len before joining Swollen Members

Oh yeah, Lady Venom and most of the Bad Dreams album by Swollen Members
    "He's gone crazy," "You have to snap out of it," "Take your meds," or, "Don't be such a downer" serve only to mock, belittle, and make light of mental illness. Such phrases only continue the negative stigma and keep those who suffer from getting help. If these phrases, or phrases like them, are part of your at-hand vocabulary, you are part of the problem. #STOPtheStigma

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by NsLoki View Post
    Anything by Kelly Clarkson
    Yeah this too

Michael Jackson - They don't care about us

I absolutely do not like MJ. But I love that song.
    Collecting Ben Gordon and a little bit of everything(Football and Baseball)!

I like every genre of music so I cannot really pick a couple of songs. Here is one of my favourite youtube videos by two of my favourite artists (and no I do not feel guilty about the genre or the sport being shown, though some fans may)

Last edited by habsheaven; 07-16-2012 at 09:15 AM.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

I can't say the name of it on this site for obvious reasons but on the cd "Straight out of Compton" by NWA I love the the song that comes on right after Straight out of Compton. Everytime I get frustrated by the system I listen to that song.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Anything by Billy Joel.
    Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast