Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I still like Milli Vanilli. Heck, someone was singing those songs...
    Bring me your Portland Trail Blazers!

Martin Gore just makes me weak in the knees whenever I hear his voice

For something more upbeat anything by Florence and the Machine, Florence Welch has one of the best voices heard since Deborah Dyer (aka Skin of Skunk Anansie)

I tend to make it pretty well known to anyone I know but I have been known to drive from South Dakota to Florida listening to nothing but Taylor Swift on more than one occasion.
    I collect: Unique Patches, Nickname autographs (not 2006 FGOTG), Dallas Cowboys, Minnesota Twins, anything that catches my eye

Currently looking for: Miguel Sano, Byron Buxton, Oswaldo Arcia, Alex Meyer

Moonlight Feels Right by Starbuck. Watch it through to see the most insane LSD performance on Bells that you may ever witness on video.

Link:

Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    Moonlight Feels Right by Starbuck. Watch it through to see the most insane LSD performance on Bells that you may ever witness on video.

Link:
    You mean the Xylophone? That was a pretty awesome solo and I actually like that song. The 70s had alot of great music.

Getting back to topic,my guilty pleasures are these:

Michael Jackson (Jackson 5 through the Dangerous album)
    Hall and Oates
    Billy Joel
    House of Pain
    Hidden Content
    Trading for Albert Pujols,2012 Topps Gold Sparkle,2013 Topps Emerald,2014 Topps Red Hot parallels and golf event used/autographs. Mail when you say you will mail or appropriate feedback will be given. If there's a delay,please let me know at the time the trade is made.

eifle 65 - blue
    have 4349 different cardinals cards

tearing up my heart Back Street Boys catchy
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12