Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

'52 Pafko #1 black back FT

At $5,000 BV here's your chance to own the most overvalued card in the hobby.

Looking for hits to my vintage set want lists or anything else that catches my eye.

Trying to complete a Topps set run from 1955-present. Currently working on: '55, '56, '62, '63, '67.
    Check Hidden Content for want and trade lists.
    Check out Hidden Content to see my completed sets.

my 62 aaron, 65 ken boyer, & 65 uecker probably wont take it, will they?

Quote Originally Posted by bocce420 View Post
    my 62 aaron, 65 ken boyer, & 65 uecker probably wont take it, will they?
    PM sent
    Trying to complete a Topps set run from 1955-present. Currently working on: '55, '56, '62, '63, '67.

Got a sell price?
    I collect 1948-56 Topps/Bowman baseball cards in any condition (value being reflected in the condition), and also 1957-69 Topps/Philadelphia football/baseball cards in NM or better condition. I also collect all lebron, carmelo and D-Wade rc's and memorabilia. I'll pick up anything that catches my eye. Over 8000 positive feedback on Ebay and tons of trades on Beckett.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerbaseball1 View Post
    Got a sell price?
    I'd much prefer to trade it at this time. If I decide to sell, I'll let you know.

Check out my sell list on the boards below your thread and see if you can use anything
    I collect 1948-56 Topps/Bowman baseball cards in any condition (value being reflected in the condition), and also 1957-69 Topps/Philadelphia football/baseball cards in NM or better condition. I also collect all lebron, carmelo and D-Wade rc's and memorabilia. I'll pick up anything that catches my eye. Over 8000 positive feedback on Ebay and tons of trades on Beckett.

Quote Originally Posted by bocce420 View Post
    PMs sent
    Replied.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerbaseball1 View Post
    Check out my sell list on the boards below your thread and see if you can use anything
    Not interested in any, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 1of23 View Post

I would LOVE to swap for the 72 Carlton traded but it's all I see I could use and isn't enough for the pafko. Anything else you'd like for it ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast