Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mass. doctor wins Green Party's presidential nod

http://news.yahoo.com/mass-doctor-wi...214514799.html

A doctor who ran against Mitt Romney for Massachusetts governor a decade ago won the chance to challenge him again on Saturday, this time as the Green Party's presidential nominee.

Jill Stein, an internist from Lexington, Mass., blasted both Romney and President Barack Obama, saying both had become too dependent on donations from corporations in order to acquire office at the expense of the nation's citizens.

"We need real public servants who listen to the people — not to the corporate lobbyists that funnel campaign checks into the big war chests," Stein told applauding supporters at a Holiday Inn in Baltimore. "That's what brought me to the Green Party, the only national party that is not bought and paid for by corporate money."

Stein acknowledges that her candidacy is a super long shot. Still, she notes that a growing number of people are expressing frustration with the two major political parties and she cites the Occupy Wall Street movement as an example of that.

"We are in it to win it, but we're also in it to build it, and those are both wins in my book," Stein, 62, said in an interview before her acceptance speech at the convention.

Stein won 193.5 delegates, compared to 72 for comedian Roseanne Barr, who did not attend.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I really appreciate what the green party is trying to do and their message, however I don't think that america is ready for a 3rd party and I cannot in good conscience vote for a 3rd party canidate because I feel that I would be throwing my vote away and hense helping the same people get into office that I do not want in the seat.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

but she beat out roseanne barr, she must be on her way!!!