Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

FBI report: No evidence George Zimmerman is racist

An FBI investigation into the shooting of black teenager Travyon Martin concluded that there's no evidence the suspect, George Zimmerman, was motived by racial bias or hatred.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice...rman-is-racist

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I never really thought he did to begin with.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

This won't change some peoples minds. I also never believed he was racist. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson (among others) just like to shout racist to see if it will stick.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Um, I don't think anyone really cares if he's a racist or not, the point is whether or not he murdered Trayvon Martin, that's it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

This won't change some peoples minds. I also never believed he was racist. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson (among others) just like to shout racist to see if it will stick.

Sharpton/Jackson report: FBI is racist.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cmo5885's Items on eBay

link to FBI: report?

i read the entire article there was no link to these findings which would have been made public if they were reached.......i can go to go daddy.com buy a domain name make a website that looks news worthy and then say that hitler rode unicorns with ghandi while sipping mojitos and watching space balls next to the train headed for hogwarts, but without photographic proof it doesnt carry much water. im happy to believe the FBI came to these findings if i am able to read the report instead of taking a 3rd party's website as the truth.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

link to FBI: report?

i read the entire article there was no link to these findings which would have been made public if they were reached.......i can go to go daddy.com buy a domain name make a website that looks news worthy and then say that hitler rode unicorns with ghandi while sipping mojitos and watching space balls next to the train headed for hogwarts, but without photographic proof it doesnt carry much water. im happy to believe the FBI came to these findings if i am able to read the report instead of taking a 3rd party's website as the truth.

The Christian Science Monitor is not a website that was just set up yesterday. Here is CNN and Fox News stating the same thing. Per CNN, here is the report: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/im...ab.reports.pdf

It looks to be from March. I'm not too sure with an investigation that the full interviews with witnesses will be released to the public.
    Last edited by mikesilvia; 07-16-2012 at 03:51 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cmo5885's Items on eBay

A few things...neither CNN nor Fox news say the FBI say in a report that Zimmerman was motivated or not motivated based on race rather that a florida detecitve (Chris Serino) drew the conclusion which he shared with the FBI that he believed zimmerman had a hero complex and not one motivated by race.

Also the case files you linked were not from the FBI but rather balistics and evidence reports from the florida law enforcement offices, not really relevant to the original topic.

These things being said racially motivated or not George zimmerman made a poor decision (following an individual in the dark) that ended with a child dead. Now you may think Zimmerman was entitled to defend himself by any means, you may have just posted this article to garner an intelligent debate. I dont know because you never stated your opinion one way or the other, but i do know that had george zimmerman just waited calmly for the police its likely no one would have ended up dead. In the end racially motivated or not a poor decision was made by one individual that led to the another individual losing his life, you can argue for days that Mr. zimmerman was merely defending himself but had he never decided to approach trayvon martin none if this would have happened, in the end the onus falls on the individual who provoked the situation which in this case was George Zimmerman

The Christian Science Monitor is not a website that was just set up yesterday. Here is CNN and Fox News stating the same thing. Per CNN, here is the report: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/im...ab.reports.pdf

It looks to be from March. I'm not too sure with an investigation that the full interviews with witnesses will be released to the public.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

correct me if i am wrong but are there not witness' who say they seen martin come back and confront zimmerman?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

A few things...neither CNN nor Fox news say the FBI say in a report that Zimmerman was motivated or not motivated based on race rather that a florida detecitve (Chris Serino) drew the conclusion which he shared with the FBI that he believed zimmerman had a hero complex and not one motivated by race.

Also the case files you linked were not from the FBI but rather balistics and evidence reports from the florida law enforcement offices, not really relevant to the original topic.

These things being said racially motivated or not George zimmerman made a poor decision (following an individual in the dark) that ended with a child dead. Now you may think Zimmerman was entitled to defend himself by any means, you may have just posted this article to garner an intelligent debate. I dont know because you never stated your opinion one way or the other, but i do know that had george zimmerman just waited calmly for the police its likely no one would have ended up dead. In the end racially motivated or not a poor decision was made by one individual that led to the another individual losing his life, you can argue for days that Mr. zimmerman was merely defending himself but had he never decided to approach trayvon martin none if this would have happened, in the end the onus falls on the individual who provoked the situation which in this case was George Zimmerman

Mr Zimmerman's "poor" decision looks like it was followed by Martin's "poor" decision (from what has been told so far). Until ALL the evidence is presented it is unfair of you to claim Zimmerman's decisions were the fatal ones.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast