Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Looking for all Nolan Ryan Cards from 2000-2012

I'll trade stuff in my bucket for these. I can use almost all of these. Not looking for Autographs or GU unless they are cheap. Really want inserts, SP's, and base
    Thanks,
    David

Check my bucket, or tell me who you collect. I would like to get some things worked out.
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Peyton Manning, and Joey Logano, Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content
    Check out my new Podcast Show Dave & Dal Show Hidden Content
    EPH 2:8-10

Dude, you have every topps set from 76-10? That's amazing! I'm jealous! So just '00+ Ryans? Don't need any older ones?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LOOKIN FOR 1975-1999 BASE ROOKIES; MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL...

Oh! I do have an 02 Fleer Tradition "This Day in History..." Nolan Ryan, #5 of 30DH... dunno if you need it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes I can use it. I did have the 1971-2012 Sets, but we are saving for an adoption so I took the 2011 set back, sold 71-75, and 84 will be gone in a week. If you need any of those let me know.
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Peyton Manning, and Joey Logano, Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content

Will do... for now you got anything along my sig lines? I'll dig some more too for newer Ryans, most of his I have are like 81, 85, 89, 90, and I know I have this one 87 Classic Green of him, little chippy on the edges, but I'll throw it in there for free. Rather have it with a fan than sittin in my box collecting dust.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I haveNolan Ryan 09 LGU #19. I am looking for Koufax or cash.

Eric

Thanks for the post but I put this under trading because I'm not buying. I'll look for a koufax.
    Hidden Content

So are you looking for any rookies of any sport in those years or are you looking for Padres rookies for those years.
    Let me know. I do have some Padres cards some place. LMK.
    Hidden Content

Just any rookies that aren't commons... last couple deals have been for Eric Davis, Lamar Odom, and Thurman Thomas... just as an example.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That helps pm on the way.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast