Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
  1. #21
    2001 UD Hall of Famers – 63 Ryan
    2012 Topps - Mound Dominance – MD8 N. Ryan
    $2 value to the two cards

  2. #22
    Check out my bucket:
    Hidden Content
    I collect former North Carolina basketball players, and former Alabama football players.

  3. #23

    SFACUJackCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,416
    Country
    Card Cash
    50.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckeyy(393)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    See if you need any of these? If you do, then I will take a look at your bucket. Do you have any vintage? That is what I am mainly looking for right now. But I will at buckets anyway.

    http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/.../Nolan%20Ryan/

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by kleidk View Post
    2001 UD Hall of Famers – 63 Ryan
    2012 Topps - Mound Dominance – MD8 N. Ryan
    $2 value to the two cards
    What do you collect or see in my bucket for the two of them.
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Peyton Manning, and Joey Logano, Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content
    Trying to sell out of everything else so we can adopt.
    EPH 2:8-10

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by SFACUJackCat View Post
    See if you need any of these? If you do, then I will take a look at your bucket. Do you have any vintage? That is what I am mainly looking for right now. But I will at buckets anyway.

    http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/.../Nolan%20Ryan/
    PM sent
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Peyton Manning, and Joey Logano, Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content
    Trying to sell out of everything else so we can adopt.
    EPH 2:8-10

  6. #26
    I seen these cards from your bucket, but they are more than the 2 Ryan cards;
    F. Thomas GU, and T. Glavine GU

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by kleidk View Post
    I seen these cards from your bucket, but they are more than the 2 Ryan cards;
    F. Thomas GU, and T. Glavine GU
    Do you have any base cards of players you collect. or a team.
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Peyton Manning, and Joey Logano, Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content
    Trying to sell out of everything else so we can adopt.
    EPH 2:8-10

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCrolltide4 View Post
    You never replied to me.
    Check out my bucket:
    Hidden Content
    I collect former North Carolina basketball players, and former Alabama football players.

  9. #29
    Send me a list of A. Rod cards that you have for trade, thanks

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCrolltide4 View Post
    You never replied to me.
    Yes I can use that.
    Collect all Texas Rangers, Nolan Ryan, Dirk Nowitzki, Peyton Manning, and Joey Logano, Jeff Gordon.
    Hidden Content
    Trying to sell out of everything else so we can adopt.
    EPH 2:8-10

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •