Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: BB Tradelist

  1. #1

    deletee

    delete
    Last edited by Bill; 02-22-2013 at 03:22 PM.
    Looking for - WANTLIST = Hidden Content
    TRADELIST =Hidden Content
    Some pictures Hidden Content

  2. #2
    I want the Zobrist Topps 52 auto.

    I have these Posey RC's:
    2010 Topps
    2010 Bowman Draft Picks
    2010 Topps T-206

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by VerlanderFan35 View Post
    I want the Zobrist Topps 52 auto.

    I have these Posey RC's:
    2010 Topps
    2010 Bowman Draft Picks
    2010 Topps T-206
    What are the card #'s?
    Looking for - WANTLIST = Hidden Content
    TRADELIST =Hidden Content
    Some pictures Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    What are the card #'s?
    2010 Topps #2 RC
    2010 Topps T-206 #193 RC
    2010 Bowman Draft Picks #BDP61

    I can get you some scans if you would like.

  5. #5
    no need for scans, all three for the Auto?

    Quote Originally Posted by VerlanderFan35 View Post
    2010 Topps #2 RC
    2010 Topps T-206 #193 RC
    2010 Bowman Draft Picks #BDP61

    I can get you some scans if you would like.
    Looking for - WANTLIST = Hidden Content
    TRADELIST =Hidden Content
    Some pictures Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    no need for scans, all three for the Auto?
    Book value on those three are:
    Bowman Draft Picks - $5
    Topps RC - $12
    Topps T206 - $8

    So you could have the Bowman and 206 for the Zobrist, or the Topps RC. Or I could pick out another card (BV in your favor) from your list for all 3.

  7. #7
    2006 Topps 52 Signatures #BZ Ben Zobrist (Devil Rays) $12.00
    Pat Burrell 99 Finest #131 RC $3.00
    Sean Casey 00 Pacific Invincible Holographic Purple #40 serial #246/299 $2.00

    I could do these for all three Posey's. Let me know how you feel about that.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by VerlanderFan35 View Post
    2006 Topps 52 Signatures #BZ Ben Zobrist (Devil Rays) $12.00
    Pat Burrell 99 Finest #131 RC $3.00
    Sean Casey 00 Pacific Invincible Holographic Purple #40 serial #246/299 $2.00

    I could do these for all three Posey's. Let me know how you feel about that.
    I'll get back with you later on. I'm not sure I still have the casey and I have to dig for the Burrell card. If you can find any other alternative cards please post them too as I look I may be able to put my hands on them easier. I'm 99% sure I know where the auto is.
    Looking for - WANTLIST = Hidden Content
    TRADELIST =Hidden Content
    Some pictures Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Here's some others I like. Whatever you can find is fine with me. I want the Zobrist auto no matter what (unless you can't find it.) Post whatever you think is fair/what you can find.

    The bolded cards are ones I really want.

    2001 Fleer Autographics #16 Pat Burrell $15.00
    2003 Leaf Clubhouse Signatures Bronze #5 Omar Infante (Tigers) $10.00
    2006 Topps 52 Signatures #BZ Ben Zobrist (Devil Rays) $12.00
    Pat Burrell 99 Finest #131 RC $3.00
    Sean Casey 00 Pacific Invincible Holographic Purple #40 serial #246/299 $2.00
    Roberto Clemente 01 Topps #784 GM $.60
    Roberto Clemente 04 Greats of the Game #119 $3.00
    Miguel Cabrera 05 Fleer Tradition Diamond Tributes #14 $2.50
    Victor Martinez 05 Leather and Lumber Lumber/Leather #33 Serial #1211/2000 $1.50
    Victor Martinez 05 Playoff Prestige Prestigious Pros Blue #41 serial #595/900 $1.50
    John F. Kennedy 05 Upper Deck Wingfield Collection #17 $3.00
    Pat Burrell 06 Topps Turkey Red Red #485 $.75
    Chase Utley 06 Upper Deck Future Stars Black #54 $4.00
    Miguel Cabrera/Victor Martinez 11 Topps Diamond Duos Series 2 #DD19 $1.50
    Chris Getz 12 Topps Gold Sparkle #148 $1.50
    Alex Avila 12 Topps Gold Sparkle #213 $2.50

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by VerlanderFan35 View Post
    Here's some others I like. Whatever you can find is fine with me. I want the Zobrist auto no matter what (unless you can't find it.) Post whatever you think is fair/what you can find.

    The bolded cards are ones I really want.

    2001 Fleer Autographics #16 Pat Burrell $15.00
    2003 Leaf Clubhouse Signatures Bronze #5 Omar Infante (Tigers) $10.00
    2006 Topps 52 Signatures #BZ Ben Zobrist (Devil Rays) $12.00
    Pat Burrell 99 Finest #131 RC $3.00
    Sean Casey 00 Pacific Invincible Holographic Purple #40 serial #246/299 $2.00
    Roberto Clemente 01 Topps #784 GM $.60
    Roberto Clemente 04 Greats of the Game #119 $3.00
    Miguel Cabrera 05 Fleer Tradition Diamond Tributes #14 $2.50
    Victor Martinez 05 Leather and Lumber Lumber/Leather #33 Serial #1211/2000 $1.50
    Victor Martinez 05 Playoff Prestige Prestigious Pros Blue #41 serial #595/900 $1.50
    John F. Kennedy 05 Upper Deck Wingfield Collection #17 $3.00
    Pat Burrell 06 Topps Turkey Red Red #485 $.75
    Chase Utley 06 Upper Deck Future Stars Black #54 $4.00
    Miguel Cabrera/Victor Martinez 11 Topps Diamond Duos Series 2 #DD19 $1.50
    Chris Getz 12 Topps Gold Sparkle #148 $1.50
    Alex Avila 12 Topps Gold Sparkle #213 $2.50
    PM sent
    Looking for - WANTLIST = Hidden Content
    TRADELIST =Hidden Content
    Some pictures Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •