Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: celebrities ttm

BANNED

Country

celebrities ttm

I've done ttm for about 7 years, but have really only ever sent to athletes cause I am cheap and most athletes have cards which are inexpensive in most cases and can be shipped in smaller envelopes which can be bought in bulk and only need 2 stamps. I have sent to 1 celebrity (Dane DeHaan of Chronicle) and that was very recent. I haven't gotten anything back yet. I have recently gotten mor intrugied to send to more celebs. My questions to those who send to celebrities often is 1. Is it worth it? 2. Is your success rate with celebs any good? How bout compared to athletes.

I'm a very impatient person at times and not a fan of sending 8X10's since I'm currently 0 for 3 on them and I know it takes longer on average for celebrities to reply and I would imagine they get more requests than most athletes, based on having a larger fan base. So I was just curious on how people have done with them in the past.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

When I was doing TTM a lot like 3 or 4 years ago I got a few nice ones. I got Kevin Costner, Frank Oz (Yoda), Travis Tritt, and a few other I can remeber. Usually for the movie stars I would send the artwork from the inside of a DVD case (it was cool I got Costner on a Field of Dreams insert).

SCF Rewards
    Country

With celebrities it requires a lot of patience and extensive research to find addresses. I sent an 8x10 to Steve Buscemi in 2010 and just got it back this month. Look for celebrity agents addresses, some celebs do theater you can write to them there, if you know when TV shows/movies are filming you can send to the studio or sets. For free fanmail.biz is your best bet, if you want to pay startiger.com is a good site. Good luck!