Lawsuit filed on behalf of little girl injured by foul ball at braves game

This may have happened at baseball game but I am interested in the legal aspect of this. I am curious what kind if any case the girl and her dad has in this one. They went to a baseball game and anyone who watches baseball know that fall balls are always entering the crowd. How could the braves be negligent for playing baseball?

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/lawsuit-filed-for-girl-1480029.html
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I think the fact that they do protect part of the seating area with netting could lead a jury to believe they should be protecting a larger area which has been proven to be dangerous.
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's

If the girl & her father win then it will truly be a sad day in baseball. I wonder if I can sue Santa for breaking my chimney, he couldn't fit & I was suppose to make it wider for him??? GIVE ME A BREAK. Just a couple more money hungry saps.
    Hidden Content
    Team Collector of Texas Rangers & Cincinnati Reds. Also other Stars like Evan Longoria & Matt Kemp......I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS-Hidden Content

This is a silly lawsuit and I would hate for a judge to rule in favor of the girl and her father. It is a something that it is hard to evade. You can get hit by a ball anywhere in the park.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Whatever happened to parenting your child? Why does everybody assume it's everyone else's duty?
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

Why do they put netting behind homeplate?
    I am always looking for Habs cards seq #'d 24/xx
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I use pennysleeve, toploader with a decoy card, team bag and bubble envelope. No PWE's