Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Still have 9 of these left. Anyone interested we can put something together right now and go from there!

John
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

Starting to think that some of you guys don't want to trade with me anymore! Na, Just kidding. I still have a few nice ones of these left if anyone is interested!

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, TTT Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

bump

Hidden Content

Brian
    I ONLY trade buy beckett value. No sale prices
    Hidden Content always looking Mcfarlane NFL and NHL figures and gu cards Notre Dame players autos and Chicago Bears..

bump

Hidden Content

Wow! Nice addition to any collection, I can't believe that there is this little interest.

John

Hidden Content

Still have some good badges left if anyone is interested

John

Hidden Content

bump

Hidden Content

Ttt~!

Hidden Content

bump

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast