Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Haven't put these out there in a while. Anyone interested in taking a peak? Trading for gu/ patch / sp refractors. LMK if you see anything you like here. Would love to get some of these to a nice new home!
    AP TRUE RC's: 33 / 39 (85%)

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, UD Premier Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

My bucket: Hidden Content

bump it up!

TRUE RC's Needed: Donruss Threads Auto, Exquisite Auto, R & S Auto, National Treasures Auto, SPX Auto, UD Premier Auto

Super collecting "All Day" Adrian Peterson! I trade by OPG or BV and common sense.

Hidden Content

TTT! These are pretty neat pieces from the National Convention so if you see your player on here, let me know and lets do some trading!

John

Hidden Content

i need the favre.if you still have it.

Quote Originally Posted by acjc1981 View Post
    i need the favre.if you still have it.
    Sorry man, the Favre is already gone.

Hidden Content

well crap.lol
    Sorry man. The Favre went quick. I haven't posted this thread in awhile and just thought I'd throw it up and see what happened.

John

Hidden Content

i sure fell short on that one.do you have any other favres?

i sure fell short on that one.do you have any other favres?
    Yeah, PM coming.....

Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123