Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Democrats' Ideal Voter: Illegal Alien, Single Mother, Convicted Felon

Before taking the oath of office, Barack Obama vowed to fundamentally transform the United States. He has certainly done so. For example, Obama has: -- destroyed the job market; -- sent billions of taxpayer...

More...

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

I actually see nothing wrong with convicted felons voting, regardless of their criminal acts they are still citizens of this country and should be allowed to make their vote count.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Republican Ideal voter: Racist white supremacist, the top 1%, Super religious zealots.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Republican Ideal voter: Racist white supremacist, the top 1%, Super religious zealots.

Do you honestly believe that? So they target 2% of the country and let the Democrats target the 98%?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I actually see nothing wrong with convicted felons voting, regardless of their criminal acts they are still citizens of this country and should be allowed to make their vote count.

I tend to agree with you my only exception would not to allow sex offenders and people who hurt children to vote.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

I tend to agree with you my only exception would not to allow sex offenders and people who hurt children to vote.

No exceptions, otherwise it's discrimination and that's not ok

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Why has this forum turned into a mouthpiece for the Republican party? Do we have to constantly be linked to extreme right wing nutjobs everyday? It's getting to the point of being ridiculous. And if the OP truly believes the title of the thread HE posted then he really shouldn't be questioning Alex's beliefs.

Question for the mods; if I put the OP on ignore will that free up my list of threads from his constant propaganda?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ha Ha, his posts are comical to me.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Why has this forum turned into a mouthpiece for the Republican party? Do we have to constantly be linked to extreme right wing nutjobs everyday? It's getting to the point of being ridiculous. And if the OP truly believes the title of the thread HE posted then he really shouldn't be questioning Alex's beliefs.

Question for the mods; if I put the OP on ignore will that free up my list of threads from his constant propaganda?

Posted this earlier: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ite-columnists

Make some suggestions. I'm just testing the RSS feature.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sexual predators are not a legally protected class. If were up to me all pedophiles would be executed.
    No exceptions, otherwise it's discrimination and that's not ok

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast