Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Dtigerfan's custom cards

Comment welcomed...trying some new versions for spring training and whats left of the hockey season.

I thought this would be another bust trying to hop on the band wagon... While the stars could use a little more work (by fading them more I mean), these are very well done and have a very smooth look to them. Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by RLewisH View Post
    I thought this would be another bust trying to hop on the band wagon... While the stars could use a little more work (by fading them more I mean), these are very well done and have a very smooth look to them. Great job.
    Thanks for the comments. I'll try working on the stars.

Here is another card attempt. Again Comments welcomed.

Working on couple of different version lately. Looking for comments. Also need some help on how to add a box around the outside of the ball. I have tried but can't seem to find the right tool in photoshop.

MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    that sweet spot custom is awesome! only thing is, id prefer a dif. background, as the ppl on the right make it look less attractive...other than that, its great, i love how you added don kelly to the side of it. keep up the good work!
    MUST SEND FIRST ON ALL TRANSACTIONS

I love the sweet spot. Where did you find the stiched ball piece?

Mike
    My goal is to collect at least one autograph, one game used and one patch of as many people who played for the NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Islanders and NY Knicks. I also collect Derek Jeter, Tino Martinez, Mark Teixeira, Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Joe Namath, Chad Pennington, Curtis Martin, Patrick Ewing, David Lee, Mike Bossy, John Tavares, Martin Brodeur

Another attempt....comments welcomed as always. Thanks

THE SOX SAMPLE IS SIK!!!!

What program do you use and how do you print these?

-BAM
    Luis Gonzalez Collection: 878/3061 = 28.68%
    US ARMY: 2005 - 2013
    OEF-P: 2/09-9/09 & 10/10-10/11 / OEF: 9/13-8/14

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast