Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    Actually yes! I usually do baseball in some of the other ones (especially my A&G design) but I do have this I've never shown! Thanks for the reminder!
    I can and would love to make some customs for you! Just PM me and we can discuss what you'd like!
    My Customs: Hidden Content

Thats sick!
    LOOKING FOR GAME USED ITEMS (NO CARDS) WILL BUY OR TRADE FOR THEM!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thank you!
    I can and would love to make some customs for you! Just PM me and we can discuss what you'd like!

New design for hockey!

Two new designs! Both inspired by watching things on TV. First, I've been bitten by the March Madness bug, so I decided to make a new college BK design. The other is inspired by me watching Terminator again. I thought the scanner would be a cool idea for a card. Feedback as always is highly appreciated!

Thank you guys! I'm humbled that two of the best on the forum appreciate my work.

First time I saw this thread. Great designs!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast