Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How to send shirt/jersey TTM?

So I have a 1995 Orlando Magic Conference Championship T-shirt that I want to send to Shaq since I know he has a good success rate. I got two large envelopes to put the shirt in but I'm wondering how to pay for postage. When you guys send shirts or jerseys TTM do you use stamps (If so how many) or just bring it to the post office? I prefer not going to the post office since the closest one to me is almost 30 minutes away. Shaq's Mine O' Mine Inc. address is only 35 miles away from where I live in case that has any affect on how much to pay for postage. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

I don't have an answer for you since I've never done it, but you could always call/visit a post office and ask them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I thought the Shaqs were fake. I read an article on another site where he said he doesn't sign those and a family member takes care of his mail. Of course I heard someone else say they sent one to be graded and it came back legit. Unless you see it signed you don't know but I have to believe Shaq if he says he doesn't sign them. But to answer your question, Pack it up but don't seal it. Take it to the post office and get postage on the package. Then just put the same amount in stamps on your return envelope. That way you know exactly what it will cost.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamluangraj_123's Items on eBay

I have also heard the Shaq sigs are done by his father or someone else. If it were me I wouldn't send it.