Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks, Dale. Demon House is a 5-issue miniseries released by IDW (Idea & Design Works) collected into a trade paperback format, in this case like Japanese manga, only it is read front to back in this case.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

I'll take this!
    8x10 autographed photo of Olympic soccer star Abby Wambach, sponsored by MVP Health Care. 50 CC.
    Baseball Rookies FS or FT: Hidden Content
    Have list in Blog: Torii Hunter(667/4290) 15.5%
    Michael Cuddyer(65/966) 6.7%, Tim Lincecum(67/2966) 2.3%

Quote Originally Posted by twinsSamuelson View Post
    I'll take this!
    8x10 autographed photo of Olympic soccer star Abby Wambach, sponsored by MVP Health Care. 50 CC.
    Done. It turns out that this is bigger than 8x10, but I can't find a frame to fit it in, so I'll send it with a backing board in a comic book bag and mail it flat. Shipping out tomorrow. Posting in a moment.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Thanks! CC sent
    Baseball Rookies FS or FT: Hidden Content
    Have list in Blog: Torii Hunter(667/4290) 15.5%
    Michael Cuddyer(65/966) 6.7%, Tim Lincecum(67/2966) 2.3%

Anyone else? Just added some other stuff to the first post.

New item:

The World of Beatrix Potter: A set of 4 mini-books intended for pre-schoolers, comes with slipcase.

Interesting and true story. I was doing laundry Friday night, and a little boy, no more than 8-9 if I could venture a guess, dropped off the set at the laundromat, hoping someone would claim the books, as he no longer needs them. Before I could even ask questions, he ran out and ventured back to his parents' car across the street, and they soon left. Now, I would've recommended Goodwill or the Salvation Army, knowing that the second-hand bookstore in the 'hood doesn't buy hardcovers (which these happen to be), but this was done out of desperation, methinks.

Asking price is 100 CC delivered. Great condition.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfan View Post
    New item:

The World of Beatrix Potter: A set of 4 mini-books intended for pre-schoolers, comes with slipcase.

Interesting and true story. I was doing laundry Friday night, and a little boy, no more than 8-9 if I could venture a guess, dropped off the set at the laundromat, hoping someone would claim the books, as he no longer needs them. Before I could even ask questions, he ran out and ventured back to his parents' car across the street, and they soon left. Now, I would've recommended Goodwill or the Salvation Army, knowing that the second-hand bookstore in the 'hood doesn't buy hardcovers (which these happen to be), but this was done out of desperation, methinks.

Asking price is 100 CC delivered. Great condition.

I will take these please
    Hidden Content

Looking for Reds, Buckeyes, and MMA

PM sent.

New items added to the first post.

I'll take this:

Elvis Presley: "30 #1's" (2003)

Hidden Content

NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 96/232 (41.38%)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast