Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    mine will prolly go out on thursday at the latest. it only takes a couple days to get there
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

My DC was marked at delivered this morning. Last time it look another 3 days after that, but it should be there now!
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 219/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

check your TM, I marked the ones I got is completed vs. posting them for everyone to see in the thread

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

shipped mine out today w/DC TM updated.
    Even I Don't Know What I Am Collecting At The Moment
    Too Many Projects...

sending mine out today. i imagine it will be there saturday or monday
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

just curious when do you cash all the checks you get?
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Mine shipped Wednesday with DC
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewwink View Post
    just curious when do you cash all the checks you get?
    I usually wait until I have all payment and just go to the bank once.

As for those wondering if I got your package yet, check your trade manager. I set my end to complete if i have received, so it should show waiting trader for completion.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Glad to see mine get there. I have one card coming in the mail I'm putting aside for whenever the next time this is open!

mine should get getting there today
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast