Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast
    Man does time stand still when your waiting for some high end cards to come back LOL. Thanks again for doing this

2. Wata Photo
    i'd be interested in the next psa or bgs group submission, have about 20. keep me informed thanks !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~collect jonathan toews, brian vickers, brian elliott ~
    ~fan of chicago bears, blackhawks, white sox, bulls, iowa hawkeyes~
    2011 ALL-STAR * LEAGUE LEADER IN SAVE % AND G.A.A. BRIAN ELLIOTT

Quote Originally Posted by wolf1bh View Post
    i'd be interested in the next psa or bgs group submission, have about 20. keep me informed thanks !
    Not sure if this will run for the next two months during the Holidays of Nov-Dec as in the past we postpone them till next year! But I could be wrong!

one more week is day 20!!! i can see the finish line!
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Getting close to the finish line. Whats the one card everyone is excited to see the grades of? I sent in a few, only a few I'm holding onto. I'm can't wait to see my Willie Mays auto. I've always wanted it slabbed, but some nice grades would help too haha.
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

i sent in most of my calvin johnson rookie PC, got some low numbered refractors so i hope they come back with a high grade.
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2003-04 Extra Exquisite Jersey Kobe Bryant

BV in the high hundreds... hope for a bgs 9+
    ~ Looking for All Kobe , Stockton and Low Numbered Cards ~

Bucket: Hidden Content

MailDay Thread:
    Hidden Content

Zach Parise Cup Rookie. Hopping for a 9.5 but will be happy with a 9

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    1970 Dayton Daily News Bubble-Gumless Cards #28 Carl Yastrzemski....Would be nice to get any grade, but I'm just hoping it comes back slabbed as authentic!
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 549/3385 not including 1/1's (16.2%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 9/19 (47.4%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast