Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast
    BGS took payment so everything looks on schedule. Day 20 is Monday 10/15, they should be mailing on 10/16 and I should have that package by weeks end. I would assume I would get the email with grades on 10/15 or 10/16

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

nice! getting to the home stretch!
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

im hoping for a pat white bgs 10! out of the 19 or so i sent in what are the odds?
    Hidden Content
    ALWAYS looking to add to my PAT WHITE Collection!!
    Buying or trading for everything of his, please PM me if you have anything.

Slim to none. :D
    ~ Looking for All Kobe , Stockton and Low Numbered Cards ~

Bucket: Hidden Content

MailDay Thread:
    Hidden Content

question, can i send in some cards that already have been graded to be relabbed? i bought a couple ones that were already graded but the cases are pretty scratched up
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Guess what, I have grades. Off to bed now but feel free to PM me if you want to know the grades and I will copy/paste the list. Do not post the entire list in the thread nor PM anyone there grades in the case they don't want to know them or want them made public.

Roger

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

ill take the list please!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

cant complain to much, 4 9.0's and 2 9.5s. my lone auto got an 8 rating though :/
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I'll take a list as well whenever you get a minute. Thanks for all the work ya do!
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by andrewwink View Post
    question, can i send in some cards that already have been graded to be relabbed? i bought a couple ones that were already graded but the cases are pretty scratched up
    You can also try using some plastic polish on those cases if the scratches aren't deep. Meguiar's Mirror Glaze works well for that.
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Ichiro - Cal Ripken - Nolan Ryan - Mike Trout

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast