Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    70 cards strong already!!!!!

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

I might do this again, but I have to find cards to send in. So its still $6 card plus $1 for autos is that correct? Plus shipping and fees.

Quote Originally Posted by alhill37 View Post
    I might do this again, but I have to find cards to send in. So its still $6 card plus $1 for autos is that correct? Plus shipping and fees.
    Correct

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

I am debating.. it would make nice looking displays for my Locker Collection. Just worried about low grades since Im new to this :/
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Quote Originally Posted by steven_morgan View Post
    I am debating.. it would make nice looking displays for my Locker Collection. Just worried about low grades since Im new to this :/
    Same thing held me back, but I guess this way some of my nicer refractors will be safe and secure in the case.
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Im thinking about sending pretty much my whole Locler collection minus the base taht I think are in good enough shape. I can always break them out if they dont get what I want. :( Lol
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Quote Originally Posted by steven_morgan View Post
    Im thinking about sending pretty much my whole Locler collection minus the base taht I think are in good enough shape. I can always break them out if they dont get what I want. :( Lol
    I did this the last time around. But I got good enough grades that I didn't need to break anything out

BANNED

Country
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (1)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post

$30 for grading fees, about $7 in ship to/from BGS, and return shipping from me to you as base of $5.35 in small flat rate box, insurance, additional (see chart in post #1). Shipping to/from becket fluctuates...cheaper the more members that sign up, but higher total BV makes it go up...post back if you want to submit any...
    I may do those , Im not sure yet. I would hate to drop 40 on those and get a bad grade.

Is it the same cost to get NBA Panini Gold Standards and MLB Topps Tier 1? Since they are thicker cards?

Quote Originally Posted by smartdriver View Post
    Is it the same cost to get NBA Panini Gold Standards and MLB Topps Tier 1? Since they are thicker cards?
    same price for the amount per card

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast