Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 207
  1. #61
    ALL JAKE LOCKER

    2011 Timeless Treasures
    Auto 05/10 $NPDTS
    2011 Certified Freshman Fabric Jumbo 01/25 $85
    2011 Certified Freshman Fabric Auto 211/299 $70
    2011 Contenders Auto #211 $100
    2011 Contenders Rookie Ink Auto #25 $100
    2011 Topps Prime Level VI #PVI-JL 161/199 $60
    2011 Topps Inception Patch #RP-JL 12/25 $NPDTS
    2011 Limied Phenoms Patch Auto #206 50/199 $70
    2011 Absolute Star Gazing #28 4/25 $80
    2011 Hit Auto #A10 $30
    2011 Topps Triple Threads (98 Pass Yards) #TTR-6 $40
    2011 Topps (NFL manufactured patch) #LPR-2 $18
    2011 Panini Threads Letterman Auto (L) #258 121/300 $60
    2011 Panini Threads Letterman Auto (O) #258 20/300 $60
    2011 Panini Threads Letterman Auto (C) #258 111/300 $60
    2011 Panini Threads Letterman Auto (K) #258 22/300 $60
    2011 Panini Threads Letterman Auto (E) #258 287/300 $60
    2011 Panini Threads Letterman Auto (R) #258 282/300 $60
    2011 SP Authentic Patch Auto 45/299 $375
    2012 Topps Auto Sketch Card 1/1 $NPDTS

    TOTAL BV: $1388
    Signature: YES
    Insurance: YES
    Last edited by TitansFan; 08-18-2012 at 09:36 PM.
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

  2. #62
    Thanks for adding those cards to my order. Maybe I can get another bgs 10 (I highly dought that though as these cards are hard cards to get high grades)

    Thanks again for doing this
    Last edited by wildfan1833; 08-18-2012 at 11:56 PM.

  3. #63
    You know I'm in again!

    1. 2005-06 SP Game Used Scottie Pippen Legendary Fabrics #LF-SP BV$60
    2. 1997-98 Bowmans Best Scottie Pippen Best Cuts Atomic Refractor #BC3 BV$80
    3. 2002-03 Topps Chrome Scottie Pippen White Border Refractor #60 serial 099/249 BV$20

    Total BV$160
    Return Insurance=NO
    Return Sig=YES
    Even I Don't Know What I Am Collecting At The Moment
    Too Many Projects...


  4. #64
    Added...
    Quote Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
    Hey man id like to add a 2011 panini crown royale devin ebanks card #345 93/99 patch/auto
    Gotcha Chris!
    Quote Originally Posted by OGLESBYC View Post
    2009 bowman chrome prospects srarlin Castro rc #bcp183 x2 (if I can) bv 12 each total bv 24

    2010 bowman chrome prospects Anthony rizzo refractors rc 376/777 #bcp101 bv 10


    Total bv 34
    insurance no
    delivery no
    Gotcha Steven!
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_morgan View Post
    ALL JAKE LOCKER

    2011 Timeless Treasures
    Auto 05/10 $NPDTS
    2011 Certified Freshman Fabric Jumbo 01/25 $85
    2011 Certified Freshman Fabric Auto 211/299 $70
    2011 Contenders Auto #211 $100
    2011 Contenders Rookie Ink Auto #25 $100
    2011 Topps Prime Level VI #PVI-JL 161/199 $60
    2011 Topps Inception Patch #RP-JL 12/25 $NPDTS
    2011 Limied Phenoms Patch Auto #206 50/199 $70
    2011 Absolute Star Gazing #28 4/25 $80
    2011 Hit Auto #A10 $30
    2011 Topps Triple Threads (98 Pass Yards) #TTR-6 $40
    2011 Topps (NFL manufactured patch) #LPR-2 $18
    2011 Panini Threads Letterman Auto (L) #258 121/300 $60
    2011 Panini Threads Letterman Auto (O) #258 20/300 $60
    2011 Panini Threads Letterman Auto (C) #258 111/300 $60
    2011 Panini Threads Letterman Auto (K) #258 22/300 $60
    2011 Panini Threads Letterman Auto (E) #258 287/300 $60
    2011 Panini Threads Letterman Auto (R) #258 282/300 $60
    2011 SP Authentic Patch Auto 45/299 $375
    2012 Topps Auto Sketch Card 1/1 $NPDTS

    TOTAL BV: $1388
    Signature: YES
    Insurance: YES
    YW!
    Quote Originally Posted by wildfan1833 View Post
    Thanks for adding those cards to my order. Maybe I can get another bgs 10 (I highly dought that though as these card hard cards to het high grades)

    Thanks again for doing this
    Welcome back, added!
    Quote Originally Posted by 70sbestcardboard View Post
    You know I'm in again!

    1. 2005-06 SP Game Used Scottie Pippen Legendary Fabrics #LF-SP BV$60
    2. 1997-98 Bowmans Best Scottie Pippen Best Cuts Atomic Refractor #BC3 BV$80
    3. 2002-03 Topps Chrome Scottie Pippen White Border Refractor #60 serial 099/249 BV$20

    Total BV$160
    Return Insurance=NO
    Return Sig=YES

    Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

  5. #65
    I think I may wait until the next go round... I'll get my last batch first and then go from there.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

    SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

  6. #66
    Updated Post #8 with 2 new cards and most BVs. thanks!
    Hidden Content

    Rohan Davey PC 217/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by xposipx View Post
    Updated Post #8 with 2 new cards and most BVs. thanks!
    added

    Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

  8. #68
    I had taken the Bonds off of my post on #8 as well. Thanks!
    Hidden Content

    Rohan Davey PC 217/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by xposipx View Post
    I had taken the Bonds off of my post on #8 as well. Thanks!
    OK, in the future just post any changes in a new post. It's easier that way ten trying to figure out what you add or change

    Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

  10. #70
    Will do, sorry about that!
    Hidden Content

    Rohan Davey PC 217/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •