Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast
    Trade Managers updated as of today.

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Good deal. Lets get these sent off. Im ready!
    Super-collecting Jake Locker.

Last package arrived a little while ago. Will be sending out today!!!

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Last package arrived a little while ago. Will be sending out today!!!
    awesome! good work everyone getting their stuff there quick
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

thats a good lookin picture roger, im guessing you are cashing the checks today then?
    I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Can't wait. I'm gonna try my best to not ask for a list when they get graded haha. I kinda want to be surprised...but we all know how well that usually goes.
    ~Matt

Quote Originally Posted by HerdsMan87 View Post
    Can't wait. I'm gonna try my best to not ask for a list when they get graded haha. I kinda want to be surprised...but we all know how well that usually goes.
    i told myself that last time and it lasted maybe two days before i couldnt wait anymore lol.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looks good, thanks for the promptness on everyone's part.
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 217/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast