Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101718192021 LastLast
    mailed them today

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

when is the next one? I have two cards for this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike13198 View Post
    when is the next one? I have two cards for this weekend!
    beginning of January 2013

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

So everything is mailed out than? If so Sweetness

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Does anyone know what happens if Im not here for the signature confirmation?
    Bears cards for sale: PM me if you see something you want!
    Hidden Content

I believe they hold it at the local post office and you can go and sign for it there from whenever their hours are. They'll leave you the ever loving "sorry we missed you" sticker on the door. Just take that to the PO. Usually never a big issue unless you work during the post office hours...but hey that's what lunch is for haha.
    Last edited by MCXC1987; 10-23-2012 at 08:52 PM.

Got mine today. My brother submitted some and was disappointed, but I love my grades!

Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 219/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 62/69 (4/24 1/1's)

Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by wildfan1833 View Post
    So everything is mailed out than? If so Sweetness
    They'll leave a notice tat they missed you and the date/time you can go to the PO to sign for the item.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears 1985 View Post
    Does anyone know what happens if Im not here for the signature confirmation?

Love that Shady McCoy! Here are my results, not a big grading guy, but wanted a few slabbed:

cant complain to much about mine! ill take anything 9 and above

I'm collecting Calvin Johnson finest rookie refractors, if you have any let me know!!!!!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101718192021 LastLast