Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

dang dude congrats on the 10! im working on having a calvin johnson collection like your urlacher lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (40)
    Country

nice man I think thats the way to do it! Youve got some great ones

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thisnthatplus2's Items on eBay

I "KILLED" it this time!!! my new scope is workin out of 20 cards i got 2 10's!!! 10 9.5's!!! and how bgs cant grade a topps rookie premiere card that says across front "topps certified autograph issue" is beyond me. but if that is the only complaint i have im doin pretty good!!! Roger you ARE the man and i hope you enjoy the pc cards i sent you when i sent my cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

I wish I could see my cards....normally I would have had them by now. But they are leaving Hawaii today. that's right, they went from MA to HI...and I live in CA. oh well, sometime this week.

as for Smackvay ^^^^ the scope you speak of, are you using a microscope on your cards??? Good idea!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

I sent in 25 cards to bgs... well I got 16 9.5's, 7 9's... 2 came back non graded (they scored 8.5's) well lets say my /99 RC ICE of hall , seguin both scored 9.5's... well they went on a little road trip through the mail... they left dallas on Oct.18th, landed in Mississauga ON Canada Sort Facility Oct 22nd, then got put on the wrong conveyor belt, went back to Dallas TX, Landed there Oct 26th ( Yesterday) USPS is trying to say they left a notification card, I didnt pick them up. so they dont have to refund BGS... a whole lotta BS!

Awesome to see the 10's, everyones cards :)!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thisnthatplus2's Items on eBay

I wish I could see my cards....normally I would have had them by now. But they are leaving Hawaii today. that's right, they went from MA to HI...and I live in CA. oh well, sometime this week.

as for Smackvay ^^^^ the scope you speak of, are you using a microscope on your cards??? Good idea!

yes i have 3 different ones 2 for magnification and one for centering when you look thru it it has a ruler in millimeters around the window you look thru(which is square) and you can tell(ad long as the card has reference marks) if its off center and how much

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021