Thread: Triple Trade?

Triple Trade?

I created a trade last night and it somehow created three trades instead of one. I can't figure out how to cancel the extras. The trade numbers are 406626, 406627, and 406628
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!

Quote Originally Posted by spg View Post
    I created a trade last night and it somehow created three trades instead of one. I can't figure out how to cancel the extras. The trade numbers are 406626, 406627, and 406628
    07-23-2012 21:58:03
    07-23-2012 21:58:11
    07-23-2012 21:58:16

the time is close, did you end up clicking three times? Just curious to know since I coded this application and normaly it would have block feedback on two of the trade and this di not happen. So either it was a slow server where the code ran three times but two slow to catch the other trade as posted. But trying to figure out why it was posted three time unless the code was requested three times and this imply that you may have push the button three time since the server may have been slow and you tought it did not work.

I canceled the two not cconfirmed.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

I did get an error page after creating the trade, maybe refreshing created the extra trades? Thanks for canceling
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Bruins PC cards - Shields, 1/1s, anything high end! PM me if you want to trade!

Quote Originally Posted by spg View Post
    I did get an error page after creating the trade, maybe refreshing created the extra trades? Thanks for canceling
    I will check the error log file as all error are log on the server. Also I will try to get something to prevent double posting. So that in the end this would not be possible. Thanks for the info, may help me fix the issue. The new TM is brand new so might have minor bug in it.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect