Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

5 food companies run by radical right wingers

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

So if you are a Christian who runs your operation that way, then you are an anti-gay, radical right winger?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So if you are a Christian who runs your operation that way, then you are an anti-gay, radical right winger?

If you oppose equal rights for all and fund conservative PAC's you are.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

If you oppose equal rights for all and fund conservative PAC's you are.

Who opposes equal rights?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yet another article by an idiot. Can we get some credibility in here instead of using idiot commentary as a basis for threads?

White Castle donated $25k to a PAC and suddenly they are radical right-wingers?
    Chik-Fil-A speaks their mind (which is still a right the last time I heard) and suddenly they are oppresive radicals?
    Domino's owner supports Right to Life and groups trying to end state-funded abortions and he is a radical?

Liberals are so full of crap it isn't even funny. They spew lies and deception about being open-minded and allowing people to live their lives as they see fit, but the first time someone doesn't see things their way they go on the attack, calling names, labeling and targeting them with divisive tactics and hostilities. How dare those horrible conservatives have their own opinion or perspective?!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Yet another article by an idiot. Can we get some credibility in here instead of using idiot commentary as a basis for threads?

Chik-Fil-A speaks their mind (which is still a right the last time I heard) and suddenly they are oppresive radicals?
    Domino's owner supports Right to Life and groups trying to end state-funded abortions and he is a radical?

Liberals are so full of crap it isn't even funny. They spew lies and deception about being open-minded and allowing people to live their lives as they see fit, but the first time someone doesn't see things their way they go on the attack, calling names, labeling and targeting them with divisive tactics and hostilities. How dare those horrible conservatives have their own opinion or perspective?!!

Isn't ironic that the party always preaching about how intolerant conservatives are have no tolerance of their own for opposing viewpoints?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I was with you until this. This comment is as stupid as all the stuff you mentioned right before. I consider myself a Liberal, but I also consider that article to be stupid.

However, for you to cry foul about the article and follow it up with this garbage makes you just as bad as those "liberals" you speak of. You may want to look in the mirror before you write trash like this. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're just as bad as them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Standing Ovation for you sir !

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

I think more people should be concerned over the Radical Liberals ruining our country other than what a PRIVATE business does with there company.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was with you until this. This comment is as stupid as all the stuff you mentioned right before. I consider myself a Liberal, but I also consider that article to be stupid.

However, for you to cry foul about the article and follow it up with this garbage makes you just as bad as those "liberals" you speak of. You may want to look in the mirror before you write trash like this. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're just as bad as them.

CHURCH!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast