Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

In no way do I profess to be a prophet. I'm simply showing people that the powers that rule this world have a giant war planned. This has been planned for 150 years. Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini shows that masons have been planning 3 World Wars for 150 years.

So, you prophesy that there will be a third world war, but claim not to be a prophet...ok

I'm not giving dates because there are no dates. Only events that will occur. I'm showing that the next war is coming. Even if it has nothing to do with the end times, this interview shows that this war has been planned for the last decade for sure. Masons have planned this 150 years, but the detailed preparations have been in the works for over a decade, probably longer.

You're giving no dates because, without dates you can't be held accountable for your prophecies.

Why do you care if this is the last war or not? It's simply a worldwide war that's coming, and I'm trying to warn people so that they may prepare.

Yes, it does look more and more possible that another world war could start. That's easy to see. Won't you look smart if it happens, and hey, if it doesn't, there's always tomorrow, right?

Call me a zealot if you like, it bothers me not. I'm not prophesying the end of anything. This shows that a serious war is on the verge of breaking loose, and like it or not, the chess pieces are in play.

You may not be prophesying the end as such, but you're prophesying something. I get no pleasure out of calling you a zealot and meant not to bother you. I couldn't think of a better word, quite frankly.

I'm not saying God is telling me anything directly. I couldn't even tell you if he approves of what I say, or how I say it. I have been given the gift of knowledge, and through YEARS of following the "rabbit hole", as it were, I've been able to put the pieces together of how this world is ran. I am able to see things "with a different set of eyes", because I know who runs the News Networks, and that includes Fox News. And I'm not talking about "the Jews" either, so don't go trying to label me a Jew-Hater or something.

So you know what's going to happen in the future, but can't even see that I wouldn't have even thought "Jews" until you mentioned it. Interesting that you did...
    I also have to wonder why you mentioned Fox News in particular as well as referencing a children's story that is ultimately about major drug use.

The Jesuits take a blood oath that supersedes all other Catholic oaths of poverty, chastity, and the like. That is a satanic oath because they are owned by satan, they are sun-god worshipers of Ancient Eastern Mysticism(doctrine of demons), and they are financed by the Venetian Black Nobility. They have reach into every corner of the world, they own corporations, politicians, religious figures, the press, everything. They know each other by their symbols. Look at the hidden symbols of major corporations. Take Trijicon for example. The triangle(pyramid) is one of their symbols, and they know each other by their symbols. It's more than just the Masons, Builderburgs, Tri-Lateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, etc. These are just the "front" organizations.

This is where you lose me completely. Everything you say requires a conspiracy. While I'm not going to say that all conspiracy theories are wrong by definition, I will say that when everything someone says is true requires a mass conspiracy, something's wrong. Again, you make unprovable claims, which means that you can never be told you're wrong. Very clever.

Call me what you want, it matters not. Labels are only intended to classify people into groups to better control them.

I'm trying to get the word out, and this is a great place of darkness where many people worship sports and sports figures more than the One True God.

Why do you think anyone "wants" to call you something. People will only call you what you appear to be. Zealot and false prophet come to mind in this case. If you truly believe your message and you truly just want to lead us from the darkness, much as a prophet would want to, you're going about it very wrongly.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I didn't state fact. This is exactly what I said:

I don't have time to do all kinds of goose chasing on google. The name sounded familiar, so yes, I assumed for the sake of time. You were directly trying to deceive. That's the same as lying. You see what lying gets you?

I know what you said. I never said you stated fact. Why would you claim I did? Why would you lie to me like that?

Also, to call that "lying" is a reach. It's really an old corny joke that I figured everyone had heard before. Apparently I was wrong about that. There is, however, no need to paint me as a "liar" simply because you did not get the point of the post. I would take offense to that if I put any stock into what you think of me. I don't, so whatever. Just know that by making false accusations and assumptions of my beliefs and motives, as well as acting as a false prophet won't get you very far with God.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Really? What proof do you offer? Mount Ararat is in Turkey, and that is where the Bible says the ark rested. That is where the eye-witnesses saw the Ark, and that is where satellite photos and airplane photos document the Ark as well. But go ahead and believe the devil's lie if you like.

not 'believing the Devil's lie', merely being realistic and researching. They have photos and eye-witness reports of teams of Kurdish men carrying up the aged wooden planks up to the site and building the wooden craft. Of course they would do that at Mt. Arafat so people that were gullible (ahem) would believe and travel to see it and enhance their sight-seeing. It has been documented as a fake by many biblical studies

“To make a long story short: this is all reported to be a fake,” said Randall Price, director of Judaic Studies at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va.

“This is not Noah’s Ark,” adds Bob Cornuke of the Bible Archaeology Search and Exploration Institute. “This is a fake. It’s a fraud and it’s of the highest caliber according to what I can assess from the evidence and talking to eyewitnesses and people from Turkey.”

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Actually, doesn't the Bible say "The Ararat Mountains" meaning it could be anywhere in the range, not just the one mountain?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Actually, doesn't the Bible say "The Ararat Mountains" meaning it could be anywhere in the range, not just the one mountain?

yeah the exact wording in Genesis is 'mountains of Arafat' and any boat or ship from that particular time period, even if protected from the elements, would still be completely eroded away by this time period

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is that the best you have??

Shall we stop and take a headcount of scientists on each side of the issues. Before I know it you are going to start taking shots at Hawking.

I know where Mount Arafat is! When I speak of logistics, I am not talking about geography. I am talking about the ability to seek out, capture, lead, separate & house, feed and clean up after a pair of every land mammal on Earth. Oh, and yes it ALL has to be done before the rain floats your boat. How many people were involved in this venture, 8?

Get back to me when you have answer for that, besides "it is what it is". I need something a touch more credible.

I don't know much about Hawking. All I know is that he followed where Einstein left off, or at least is called the "Einstein" of this generation. I'm vaguely familiar with String Theory, but a novice for sure. I'm not sure what shots you were assuming I would take at Hawking.

Concerning global warming, or basically any other politically charged theory: Science relies on government funding. Therefore, if scientists can "scare" people, government will dump huge funds into the Universities these scientists are a part of. I know people would like to think of scientists as "neutral", but the fact is they are far from it. They like to have huge galas, showings, presentations, etc. where they are the "center of the party". They get to go to 5 Star Restaurants, stay in the finest hotels, etc., because the are the center of attention. No they cannot directly embezzle the money, but rest assured, they crave the limelight and a taste of the "goodlife". Therefore, they bend, mislead, or outright manipulate the data to get the desired results, to get the desired grants, to get more of the limelight and goodlife.

I think you fail to realize how old Noah became. I don't have the time to look it up, but I believe he lived to the age of 600 or 700. Yes, it would've taken many to build the Ark in 1 year or so, but Noah had hundreds of years to work, and with only 3 sons. So there were 4 workers. I'm guessing, as a chauvinistic, that the women were cooking meals for these hard workers.....that was sarcasm.

I don't have the Bible in front of me, but I remember that the Spirit brought the animals to the Ark. I could be wrong, I'd have to look. But I think He specifically brought the animals to the Ark, I don't think they had to gather them. Regardless, the Earth was a landmass, not seperated by continents. When "the waters of the deep sprang forth" and the water vail hanging over the Earth fell as the first rain ever, God changed the whole Earth and broke up the Continents. When the Continents were together, they could have had plenty of time to gather all the species. I'll have to study this a little better so I can give you a definate answer on Scriptures.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

When did Gorillawits get a new name?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

GW was never this eloquent.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I don't know much about Hawking. All I know is that he followed where Einstein left off, or at least is called the "Einstein" of this generation. I'm vaguely familiar with String Theory, but a novice for sure. I'm not sure what shots you were assuming I would take at Hawking.

Concerning global warming, or basically any other politically charged theory: Science relies on government funding. Therefore, if scientists can "scare" people, government will dump huge funds into the Universities these scientists are a part of. I know people would like to think of scientists as "neutral", but the fact is they are far from it. They like to have huge galas, showings, presentations, etc. where they are the "center of the party". They get to go to 5 Star Restaurants, stay in the finest hotels, etc., because the are the center of attention. No they cannot directly embezzle the money, but rest assured, they crave the limelight and a taste of the "goodlife". Therefore, they bend, mislead, or outright manipulate the data to get the desired results, to get the desired grants, to get more of the limelight and goodlife.

I think you fail to realize how old Noah became. I don't have the time to look it up, but I believe he lived to the age of 600 or 700. Yes, it would've taken many to build the Ark in 1 year or so, but Noah had hundreds of years to work, and with only 3 sons. So there were 4 workers. I'm guessing, as a chauvinistic, that the women were cooking meals for these hard workers.....that was sarcasm.

I don't have the Bible in front of me, but I remember that the Spirit brought the animals to the Ark. I could be wrong, I'd have to look. But I think He specifically brought the animals to the Ark, I don't think they had to gather them. Regardless, the Earth was a landmass, not seperated by continents. When "the waters of the deep sprang forth" and the water vail hanging over the Earth fell as the first rain ever, God changed the whole Earth and broke up the Continents. When the Continents were together, they could have had plenty of time to gather all the species. I'll have to study this a little better so I can give you a definate answer on Scriptures.

If the best you have is "spirits" assisting Noah, don't bother researching any further. I knew you had nothing credible to offer on the subject. You really need to take a step back and start asking some serious questions about all the stuff you spew. Your grasp on reality is really tenuous.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When did Gorillawits get a new name?

Deflection with name calling is the tool of the loser. You have no argument and you know it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast