Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Pat Robertson tells christian man to dump his muslim fiance

Better yet let's all dump bigots like robertson, rush and terry jones.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/pa...lfriend-78425/
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think it's about time someone starts posting boatloads of right wing propaganda to even it out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think it's about time someone starts posting boatloads of right wing propaganda to even it out.

Like the garbage that is already posted on here?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

There's already a member who posts conservative propaganda with no commentary...Mick? Michael? anyway, yeah, I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There's already a member who posts conservative propaganda with no commentary...Mick? Michael? anyway, yeah, I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

Let us not also forget our resident nascar expert for all of his wonderful postings to the P&R board.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

vegie, I agree with you on this

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh the Diamond Televangelist has spoken, how nice. Sad how this man acts in the name of the Lord. But then again, I only have to look to the westboro baptist Church to see more craziness. Islamic and or Muslims aren't the only ones with their crazies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh the Diamond Televangelist has spoken, how nice. Sad how this man acts in the name of the Lord. But then again, I only have to look to the westboro baptist Church to see more craziness. Islamic and or Muslims aren't the only ones with their crazies.

Actually, the WBC is not even accepted into Baptist conventions. They are false prophets, and are a shame on the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus said in the last days, "many false prophets will come in My name". Look at the Episcapalion Church, they are rotting away because they allow homosexuals(which God calls an abomination) to run their church and become pastors. Same with Methodists. This is called the "Falling Away" that was fortold in prophecy.

mooslims are pagans. They follow the moon god. muhammed was a child molester, he married a 10 year old, and molested far many others. Don't tell me that was accepted at the time, it was not. mooslims are now trying to allow the marriage or men to 10 year old girls as we speak. Their imams allow temporary divorce and marraige so that the men can cheat on their wives. Their imams allow the beating of women for something as little as too much salt on their dinner. islam executes homosexuals, Christians do not. Even the dispicable WBC does not execute homosexuals. mooslims practice al-taquiyaa(spelling is off). This is the practice of LYING TO INFIDELS TO FURTHER THE CAUSE OF ISLAM. Do you understand what this means? This means there are no peaceful mooslims. If so, they are either not practicing islam, or they are practicing al-taquiya. Either way, they are an enemy of this country.

sharia law is being cited in AMERICAN courts as the basis of ruling in over 50 cases! hilary clinton's own aide is actively working with al-queda. obama is a muslim, he has admitted so in several statements.
    www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

People, America is being deceived by the false premise that islam is peaceful. When they have no one else to slaughter, they slaughter themselves.

Pat Robertson called for the assassination of Hugo Chavez years ago. People in the US were outraged. What about now? Chavez is actively working with iran, bringing in 40,000 iranian troops and spreading throughout South America. They are using Mexico to smuggle iranian terrorists, and God knows what else into America. Maybe Pat Robertson isn't so crazy after all........

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

What the heck is a "mooslim"?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Actually, the WBC is not even accepted into Baptist conventions. They are false prophets, and are a shame on the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus said in the last days, "many false prophets will come in My name". Look at the Episcapalion Church, they are rotting away because they allow homosexuals(which God calls an abomination) to run their church and become pastors. Same with Methodists. This is called the "Falling Away" that was fortold in prophecy.

mooslims are pagans. They follow the moon god. muhammed was a child molester, he married a 10 year old, and molested far many others. Don't tell me that was accepted at the time, it was not. mooslims are now trying to allow the marriage or men to 10 year old girls as we speak. Their imams allow temporary divorce and marraige so that the men can cheat on their wives. Their imams allow the beating of women for something as little as too much salt on their dinner. islam executes homosexuals, Christians do not. Even the dispicable WBC does not execute homosexuals. mooslims practice al-taquiyaa(spelling is off). This is the practice of LYING TO INFIDELS TO FURTHER THE CAUSE OF ISLAM. Do you understand what this means? This means there are no peaceful mooslims. If so, they are either not practicing islam, or they are practicing al-taquiya. Either way, they are an enemy of this country.

sharia law is being cited in AMERICAN courts as the basis of ruling in over 50 cases! hilary clinton's own aide is actively working with al-queda. obama is a muslim, he has admitted so in several statements.
    www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28

People, America is being deceived by the false premise that islam is peaceful. When they have no one else to slaughter, they slaughter themselves.

Pat Robertson called for the assassination of Hugo Chavez years ago. People in the US were outraged. What about now? Chavez is actively working with iran, bringing in 40,000 iranian troops and spreading throughout South America. They are using Mexico to smuggle iranian terrorists, and God knows what else into America. Maybe Pat Robertson isn't so crazy after all........

Congrats!!! We have a winner! Someone hand him the 3-foot tall frootloop trophy.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast