Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Baltimore Orioles

2012 NFL Survival Of The Fittest Competition

Congrats to our winners for this year! Prizes will be sent out once all contests have ended for the year! Thanks for playing!

tolrobb3
    1st -
    2011 Finest Rookie Patch Autographs Blue Refractors #RAPAD Andy Dalton 3-color Patch/Autograph (75/75)

KD35Russ0
    2nd - 2011 Topps Triple Threads 129 Stevan Ridley RC Jersey/Autograph (49/99)

Anttheman
    3rd -
    2011 Panini Gold Standard 276 Leonard Hankerson RC 3-color Patch/Autograph (438/525)

This contest is a combination of Survivor/Over-Under/Strategy, may the best person win!

How it works:
    Each week I will post 3 of the big games for the week. I can post score, team stats, player stats, margin of victory,
    anything else I feel can knock you guys out! Games will be posted on Wednesday or Thursday of every week in a seperate thread and linked to below.
    This thread is for asking questions and talking about the contest/trash talking (in good fun) & other chatter.

So what do you do?
    It is your job to pick the games you want to play, and get them right. One major twist! You get one wrong, you are out!
    Yes, that's right, play one wrong game and you are out of the running for this great contest. You will pick the games to play, you can
    play all of them on a given week or skip them all on a given week, your strategy! Once you enter your decision your submission is locked,
    no editing allowed. Use your best strategy and determine when you want to play and pick your games, and when to play it safe. Don't make any wrong moves!

Other Information:
    The contest runs through Week 17. The person who has the most points and is still alive at that point is the winner.
    Should we have a tie, we will play into the playoffs. It will get harder if we make the playoffs to try and eliminate the remaining members.
    If we should make it to the Super Bowl, you will be asked to pick the total number of points scored, closet wins the prize!

Only allowed 1 entry per person, once you lose you are out! Or, are you? Last year in a surprise announcement,
    members were allowed an opportunity to earn their way back in. That opportunity may or may not arise again this year. Expect the unexpected!

After Week 12, no new members may signup.

Get it? Maybe you are a little confused?
    Example:I give Adrian Peterson Over/Under 118.5 yards rushing. People pick over or under, if they are correct they get a
    point and are still alive. Maybe someone is unsure or on the fence, they don't have to guess for this week, perfectly ok.
    You can miss a week or choose not to play a week if the scenarios are too risky too play, someone could win the
    whole thing at the end with 5 correctly guessed, if everyone gets eliminated.

Play it smart, play it risky, take whatever approach you think will get you to the end.

Winner Receives:

1st - 2011 Finest Rookie Patch Autographs Blue Refractors #RAPAD Andy Dalton 3-color Patch/Autograph (75/75)

3rd - 2011 Panini Gold Standard 276 Leonard Hankerson RC 3-color Patch/Autograph (438/525)

Last edited by WVcoltsfan; 12-31-2012 at 06:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

contest weeks:

WEEK 1

WEEK 2

WEEK 3
    WEEK4
    WEEK5
    WEEK 6
    WEEK 7
    WEEK 8
    WEEK 9
    WEEK 10
    WEEK 11
    WEEK 12
    WEEK 13
    WEEK 14
    WEEK 15
    WEEK 16
    WEEK 17

standings:
    through week 17 - final

tolrobb3 - 6
    KD35Russ0 - 5
    Anttheman - 4
    jbjints - 2
    Mayhem 13 - 1
    MikePro44 - 1
    TodderField - 1
    1of23 - 1

eliminated for 2012:

Kyle12162000
    Chargerfan46
    te23
    DennisRSWanJr
    Draylllanes
    Golfpro261
    Roll Tide Roll 17
    Crow_PK
    Stadiumclub
    Bigpapi4153
    Gladdyontherise
    Lordzero
    Driddle4
    rtsjr
    Patsfan1106
    oles14
    Timtebowfan15
    BigBaller23
    JesRey
    nibrugnerotto
    Tk10775
    xposipx
    Jdlee123
    udeckcoll
    NY Sports Teams
    BigCoop70
    Spidey
    pled
    Toddsr
    fishtaco02
    perez81
    kpeifer84
    najay
    steven_morgan
    bouncer
    Patsfan52
    axe725
    The Vikes
    aharner55
    SpartyMavs
    nc20715
    Raiderscott
    webdogbert
    Satellitejack
    holdendazz
    alassandro11
    fitchjr1
    andrewhoya
    Plumbob13
    brokenyolk
    kencope
    cardbuyer66
    Thrillseeker
    rymflaherty
    shotgun1970
    Devlin
    Paragon11
    TxOutLaw
    tennisdevils
    silvernblack
    MattDMC
    DilonB
    TheNovice
    michigandan
    coxnick93
    PlatinumPlus502
    BayAreaJavy
    phillyteamhater
    dherm360
    mcrazor1
    jaybird_1981
    wolf1bh
    NU_Fan
    frizzzlecake
    Christianfriend
    Last edited by WVcoltsfan; 12-23-2012 at 11:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @Brentmills15

Maybe its just me being a new guy to these contests, but this one totally confuses me.

Do contestants have the option of answering 1, 2, 3, or 0 questions each week? With a maximum of 3 points per week and minimum 0? Is the final seasons winners decided by how many questions they answer? And one wrong answer eliminates you for the year?

Maybe im just not reading this correctly. Would like to take part in the contest just a little confused. Thanks for any help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paragon11's Items on eBay

Maybe its just me being a new guy to these contests, but this one totally confuses me.

Do contestants have the option of answering 1, 2, 3, or 0 questions each week? With a maximum of 3 points per week and minimum 0? Is the final seasons winners decided by how many questions they answer? And one wrong answer eliminates you for the year?

Maybe im just not reading this correctly. Would like to take part in the contest just a little confused. Thanks for any help.

You are on the money. You are in the driver's seat with how many answers you want to give in a particular week. It's a game of "how lucky do you feel?" My history in this contest isn't very good. I don't think I've ever made it past week 4 or 5. :-) But it is lots of fun.

Terry

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See benvolio123's Items on eBay

Do you have to register or you just pick in week 1 and you automatically in the contest?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No registration neccessary. All you do is pick from 1 to all 3 games, whatever you would like. Every game you guess right, you get 1 point for, so you could get 3 points a week. Remember, though, 1 wrong guess and your season is done.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rymflaherty's Items on eBay

I think this is the correct thread to post this, if not sorry.....

I see on the standings I'm listed with 1 point, but last week (Week 2) I picked both game 1 - Over and game 3 - the 49ers to win.

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Can this contest be joined at any time, Could I join for week 5?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You can join anytime! You can get up to 3 points a week, but one mistake, and done for the year...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats to our winners for this year! Prizes will be sent out once all contests have ended for the year! Thanks for playing!

tolrobb3
    1st -
    2011 Finest Rookie Patch Autographs Blue Refractors #RAPAD Andy Dalton 3-color Patch/Autograph (75/75)

KD35Russ0

Anttheman
    3rd -
    2011 Panini Gold Standard 276 Leonard Hankerson RC 3-color Patch/Autograph (438/525)
    Last edited by WVcoltsfan; 12-31-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast