Is it say to assume?

That we can sell our cards in the new storefront or is it just for the VIP & Premium members?
    Trade/Sale List Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Team Collector of Texas Rangers & Cincinnati Reds. Also other Stars like Evan Longoria & Matt Kemp......I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.

Only the CC store is open to sell cards and is open to all member under the same condition of selling cards on the forum. The real store for cash is close to all because we are not finish coding it. We expect to lauch it before the end of the year.probably sooner then later this year. So let say this automn.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Only the CC store is open to sell cards and is open to all member under the same condition of selling cards on the forum. The real store for cash is close to all because we are not finish coding it. We expect to lauch it before the end of the year.probably sooner then later this year. So let say this automn.
    Thanks CHL! I just put my first card up in my store but still somewhat confused about the template thing lol, I'm learning haha.
    Trade/Sale List Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Team Collector of Texas Rangers & Cincinnati Reds. Also other Stars like Evan Longoria & Matt Kemp......I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.

Read this tutorial, A bit outdated but will help you. Mainly if you select cards from the database always, the database value will override the template value like Sport, Manaufacturer, cards attibute and title is attribute automaticaly with the correct database card information field.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...Store-Template

So often you may want to select the currency, the shipping detail, maybe have a generic description. the duration the listing will last The type of sale like Buy it, auction etc...

Then when creating a template, use the title of the template to put information of specific detail the template contain like this

CC AUCTION 7 DAYS

So you you this template will make this store item sell for CC as auction and list 7 days.

Then using a well made template and selecting a card from the database, often you only need to set the pricing information or tweek it a bit. This is why we let member list item so they can learn how it's working.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect