Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Basketball for your Football. Let's trade!!

Trading one or all of my basketball GU/AU for comparable football in return.
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.
    My bucket Link: Hidden Content

bump it up
    Looking for HOF retired or future HoF Manning, Elway,Marino,Bradshaw, Jerry Rice, Montana, Franco Harris, Namath, Walter Payton, Favre, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith and other trade bait. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. Book value trade value and sell value are not always what a card is worth.

ttt

ttt

up

Interested in these cards?

I have a Titus Young Topps Gold RC and a Brandon Pettigrew UD Rookie Jersey with a slight chip on the top left corner on the back of the card (it's not that bad but I figured I'd be up front with you). Let me know if you're interested. I really like your Hansbrough, Haston, and Jeffries #d rookies.

Eric
    Last edited by emfritz10; 09-23-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by emfritz10 View Post
    I have a Titus Young Topps Gold RC and a Brandon Pettigrew UD Rookie Jersey with a slight chip on the top left corner on the back of the card (it's not that bad but I figured I'd be up front with you). Let me know if you're interested. I really like your Hansbrough, Haston, and Jeffries #d rookies.

Eric
    Could you get scans of the cards. Any other lions cards? Let me know.

up for tonight

up

up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast