Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Hate and How The Republicans Use It To Keep Power

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Completely laughable, illogical and unsubstantiated rant by Srv1499. If I had written something that poor, I wouldn't want my name to be associated with it either. He doesn't offer a single substantive fact to support his "argument."

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Completely laughable, illogical and unsubstantiated rant by Srv1499. If I had written something that poor, I wouldn't want my name to be associated with it either. He doesn't offer a single substantive fact to support his "argument."

I loved it...and so true ...again from my view over the past 30 years

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

I loved it...and so true ...again from my view over the past 30 years

Nonfacts by definition cannot be true.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Typical. Attack the pen name not the claims. Oh well, when you know the article is right, attack what you can I guess.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Typical. Attack the pen name not the claims. Oh well, when you know the article is right, attack what you can I guess.

Would you really like me to attack the article? I will, if you really want me to. First, it fails to present ONE fact to support any of its arguments. It is merely a stream of consciousness rambling. Again, nonfacts cannot be refuted. The whole argument is opinion based on nothing as far as I can tell.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Would you really like me to attack the article? I will, if you really want me to. First, it fails to present ONE fact to support any of its arguments. It is merely a stream of consciousness rambling. Again, nonfacts cannot be refuted. The whole argument is opinion based on nothing as far as I can tell.

Go ahead, but remember it is no different whatsoever than the "Why I voted Democrat" thread, which you thought was pretty good.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country

Go ahead, but remember it is no different whatsoever than the "Why I voted Democrat" thread, which you thought was pretty good.

I thought it was humorous. We can debate those points too, if you like.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I thought it was humorous. We can debate those points too, if you like.

No thanks, I don`t need to hear from someone who thinks the Republican version is `pretty good`while the Democrat version of the exact same thing is stupid because of the pen name of the guy who wrote it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I won't attack the authors name and not the article. Blowing up that piece of garbage is easy. It is tripe like this that makes me realize just how glad I am to not be a Kool-Aid addicted liberal. If this is representative of what being a liberal is, then I will pass.

I’ve said this before; racism and hate are the reasons why the Republican Party still exists. Without it they’d have roughly 3% of the vote.

So using this idiots numbers...the 2008 Presidential election garnered 129,391,711 total votes. If not for racism and hate just 3.8 million people would have voted for McCain. So by default, the other 97% or 56.1 million people who voted for McCain did so because they are racist or have racist tendencies.

At this point I will end my comments because wasting anymore time reading a bunch of ramblings by an obviously biased, hate-filled blubbering idiot is a total waste of my time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast