Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Cheney calles palin selection for VP in 2008 a mistake.

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

The mistake was that john mcSHAME won the nomination. He is a liberal, and has ruined the GOP. The benefit to obama winning is that lazy ignorant Americans finally woke up and are taking their country back!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The mistake was that john mcSHAME won the nomination. He is a liberal, and has ruined the GOP. The benefit to obama winning is that lazy ignorant Americans finally woke up and are taking their country back!

The whole Republican side of the last election was a joke. They knew they were going to lose so they gave McCain his bottle by finally giving him the nod and, somehow talked him into picking Palin. They ran everyone's crazy grandpa for President and everyone's crazy aunt for Vice.

As for the last part, who are you taking it back from?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The whole Republican side of the last election was a joke. They knew they were going to lose so they gave McCain his bottle by finally giving him the nod and, somehow talked him into picking Palin. They ran everyone's crazy grandpa for President and everyone's crazy aunt for Vice.

As for the last part, who are you taking it back from?

You have no idea what you're talking about. McShame won because Ron Paul refused to drop out of the race. It came down to Texas, and if Ron Paul would've dropped out before, his 10% or 11% would've gone to Huckabee, and Huckabee would've mopped the floor with obama.

But why would you think anyone on the "other side" is not a joke in the first place?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Obama won because we all tired of Bush's 8 years...

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You have no idea what you're talking about. McShame won because Ron Paul refused to drop out of the race. It came down to Texas, and if Ron Paul would've dropped out before, his 10% or 11% would've gone to Huckabee, and Huckabee would've mopped the floor with obama.

But why would you think anyone on the "other side" is not a joke in the first place?

And another. I don't think every Republican is a joke and I don't think every Democrat is great either. Newsflash, buddy, I'm not a Democrat. I'm neither. I have no political "other side" only a societal one. You're batting a zero on me, man. Palin is a joke, flat out. Picking her as a running mate was all but a suicide note.

Care to answer my question

SCF Rewards
    Country

And another. I don't think every Republican is a joke and I don't think every Democrat is great either. Newsflash, buddy, I'm not a Democrat. I'm neither. I have no political "other side" only a societal one. You're batting a zero on me, man. Palin is a joke, flat out. Picking her as a running mate was all but a suicide note.

Care to answer my question

Palin is definitely NOT a joke. She has brought to the forefront the rebirth of Conservatism in a profound way. Her down to earth folksy demeanor may be a joke to you, but she is real.

Now her view on the approval of the Supreme Court bungling of obamacare is a complete joke, showing that she is owned by the GOP now.

And you think your batting average on your assumptions on me is higher than 0.00%? If so, that is just another assumption.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Palin is definitely NOT a joke. She has brought to the forefront the rebirth of Conservatism in a profound way. Her down to earth folksy demeanor may be a joke to you, but she is real.

Now her view on the approval of the Supreme Court bungling of obamacare is a complete joke, showing that she is owned by the GOP now.

The fact she can "see Russia from her backyard" makes her a joke, among many other things.

And you think your batting average on your assumptions on me is higher than 0.00%? If so, that is just another assumption.

I actually don't, but at least I go by what your posts say and not some fantasy in my head.

Now, if you want to get back on topic that would be great. It would require you restraining yourself from attacking me, but I think you can do it. You seem like a smart guy with a lot to say. Go ahead and say it, but leave out the assumptions of me, liberals and every other group.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There was no way that a Republican was going to win in 2008 after 8 years of Bush and Cheney. Anybody who thinks differently is insane. They lost the Congress to Pelosi and Reid BEFORE 2008 and that was basically because people were sick of both of them by 2006.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

There was no way that a Republican was going to win in 2008 after 8 years of Bush and Cheney. Anybody who thinks differently is insane. They lost the Congress to Pelosi and Reid BEFORE 2008 and that was basically because people were sick of both of them by 2006.

Exactly. The Republicans saw this, so they put up McCain, who had paid his dues in the party but didn't ever have a real shot at the Presidency. Then someone thought it would be funny and convinced him to pick Palin. The Republicans knew they were going to lose, so they put up joke candidates and started focusing on 2012 instead. Problem is, I don't think Romney is no more capable of gaining fence sitters than McCain was.

My theory, anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast