Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Highend? Wrong show... Charlotte is not a good area for high-end. You are better off with low-end and middle of the road. A lot of the high-end dealers have quit setting up in Charlotte. But since you have it coming, might as well put it out...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See southernsportscardsstore's Items on eBay

Highend? Wrong show... Charlotte is not a good area for high-end. You are better off with low-end and middle of the road. A lot of the high-end dealers have quit setting up in Charlotte. But since you have it coming, might as well put it out...

Its not super highend. Most sell in the $50 range only one or two $150+. When are you doing your set up? Im in Raeford (Fayetteville area) and dont want to drive down Friday to set up for Saturday like the site says. Do they usually allow enough time in the mornings to come in and set back up? I only have 2 displays as well as memorbilia.

Thanks for the advice
    David

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Plenty of time to set up on Saturday morning. I usually drive into Charlotte around 7am (from Raleigh) and grab breakfast. Then I head over and get there around 7:30 and I've never had an issue being ready by 8:30 and I have a lot to put out on my tables...

SCF Rewards
    Country

the show is either hit or miss, it is why I dont go anymore. I agree it it mostly a low-mid end type of show, and if you have anything cam it will go day one! Unless you are way overpriced on your stuff. Good sellers now would be joe adams and luke kuechly for the panthers. Since Charlotte is close to USC, I am debating on going to see if there will be any ashlon jeffery stuff.

Charlotte only has a couple shops left, so this town has its collectors, but I think we mostly get our stuff online from ebay or here.

Having the panthers and bobcats here really hasnt helped the collecting market here, but I am from Chicago and this City pales in comparsion to the shops and shows we had up there!
    Last edited by bearsfanincltnc; 08-09-2012 at 04:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the show is either hit or miss, it is why I dont go anymore. I agree it it mostly a low-mid end type of show, and if you have anything cam it will go day one! Unless you are way overpriced on your stuff. Good sellers now would be joe adams and luke kuechly for the panthers. Since Charlotte is close to USC, I am debating on going to see if there will be any ashlon jeffery stuff.

Charlotte only has a couple shops left, so this town has its collectors, but I think we mostly get our stuff online from ebay or here.

Having the panthers and bobcats here really hasnt helped the collecting market here, but I am from Chicago and this City pales in comparsion to the shops and shows we had up there!

All my Cam went last show and I didnt get a chance to get anymore. Now the Sept show I plan on being loaded with Steve Smith/Cam stuff and who ever is hot. This was kind of a last second idea to set up as I did decently at the last show. Most of my prices are fairly in line with Ebay except some of my more rare stuff. Do most people do thier lowend GU at $1 or $1.50? Plan on running some 6 for $10 type deals on lowend autos and gu. I dont have a ton this show tho.

David

SCF Rewards
    Country

All my Cam went last show and I didnt get a chance to get anymore. Now the Sept show I plan on being loaded with Steve Smith/Cam stuff and who ever is hot. This was kind of a last second idea to set up as I did decently at the last show. Most of my prices are fairly in line with Ebay except some of my more rare stuff. Do most people do thier lowend GU at $1 or $1.50? Plan on running some 6 for $10 type deals on lowend autos and gu. I dont have a ton this show tho.

David

deal boxes sell well at this show, the 6 to 10 idea should go over decent i would think.

SCF Rewards
    Country

deal boxes sell well at this show, the 6 to 10 idea should go over decent i would think.

I didnt get any wax. Just didnt have the time or money to grab any. I would have to buy a case to sell and make $5-$10 a box and thats expensive.

David

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think he meant boxes with singles at great prices...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think he meant boxes with singles at great prices...

O ok got ya. Multi tasking plus the wife trying to talk to me gets me all

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

All set up and ready to go...if anyone is looking for me, I am along the far left wall almost all the way back...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast