Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See southernsportscardsstore's Items on eBay

Me too right by the h/g isle sign. I'll be the guy in the blue ditch shirt.

David

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm sure we will bump into each other sometime this weekend...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Strange weekend...very busy on Saturday, but not really anyone buying. In fact, only had one guy come by looking to trade. Today has basically been dead. The Expo Center is around 3/4 full with tables. Just weird...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I left around 2. It was dead today. Unfortunately it looks like I will stick with the Raliegh shows. No one really wanted to buy/sell/trade. Seems as they just wanted to look. Offered a guy a killer deal on some diecasts and he still wanted more off so I basically told him I didnt need his business. I compared a lot of my cards agains other dealers price wise and I was way lower and still couldnt move stuff. I only made $275 this weekend which is horrible.

David

SCF Rewards
    Country

show stunk, nobody had anything worth wanting! All the alshon jeffery was gone by fri night! The dealers that have USC guys got drained quick! That is what I HATE about this show, some of the dealers wipe out good/local cards by the time Sat rolls around! I did pick up some 2012 finest baseball autos, and opened some finest and pulled a Yu Darvish auto ref out of my buddies boxes! I was there most of Sun sitting at my buddies table along the wall near the side doors.
    Last edited by bearsfanincltnc; 08-13-2012 at 09:38 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

show stunk, nobody had anything worth wanting! All the alshon jeffery was gone by fri night! The dealers that have USC guys got drained quick! That is what I HATE about this show, some of the dealers wipe out good/local cards by the time Sat rolls around! I did pick up some 2012 finest baseball autos, and opened some finest and pulled a Yu Darvish auto ref out of my buddies boxes! I was there most of Sun sitting at my buddies table along the wall near the side doors.

I should have Jeffrey at the next show. I had quiet a few people ask for him so Im stocking up on low numbered stuff. What other USC guys do you look for? I hope next months show is a lot better. Seems no one wanted highend or lowend but the 20-60 range. At least thats what I expierenced and what other dealers told me as well.

David

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234