Thread: Setting Teams

Setting Teams

Luke told me it's better to post this here, so...

It allows you to set the team for any pro team, but are college teams going to be added? Minor league teams in Baseball are listed and college teams in Basketball are as well, but nothing except pro teams in Football. I wanted to tag my Michigan State cards for Football which is why I ask.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

This is something I've always wanted too for stuff like Press Pass. I'll talk to Andrew & Chuck. Right now I'm trying to get us all caught up on missing sets so this may be a project for after.
    Always looking for Andy Dalton & Tyler Eifert cards.
    Also cards of "old timers" Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries plus various other players. Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - 52.6% - 693/1317 Regular Cards, 29/463 1 of 1s
    Hidden Content - 28.0% - 466/1665 Regular Cards, 47/630 1 of 1s

I KNOW this was done. Charlie made a list. I had it, but apparently on my old work computer, because I can't find it. But yeah, we can definitely get this going.

Just curious if there was any update on this?
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

You can do this now! All the colleges from NCAA Division 1-A are available now. Just select the drop down menu and select NCAA.
    Also cards of "old timers" Trent Dilfer, Jim Harbaugh & Stan Humphries plus various other players. Hidden Content

Just wondering here: is there an option to go back on skipped cards and now tag them with the college teams? When I try to go back, it shows me the NFL teams, but when I change to NCAA, the card image goes away and I can't tag a card anymore.
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

That I don't know - I'll ask Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Just wondering here: is there an option to go back on skipped cards and now tag them with the college teams? When I try to go back, it shows me the NFL teams, but when I change to NCAA, the card image goes away and I can't tag a card anymore.
    I tried that also & got rejected, it went to the next card
    Howdy, I coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here:

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Was it ever figured out if this could be changed so you can tag teams that you use to have to skip?
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283