Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jaguarsfan28 IP/TTM Success

I got the following autographs at the PBA50 event here in Ft. Wayne, IN today. The 6 photographs are 4x6 and the other is a custom I made.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome to SCF! I like the simplicity of your customs! Congratulations on the nice successes at the event. Did you consider making the drive down 24 to the LPGA event in Toledo this weekend? I had thoughts of going today, but really had only a few LPGA cards to try to get autographed! I am sure your customs making comes in handy for TinCaps, Comets and Madantz games!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by indyreds View Post
    Welcome to SCF! I like the simplicity of your customs! Congratulations on the nice successes at the event. Did you consider making the drive down 24 to the LPGA event in Toledo this weekend? I had thoughts of going today, but really had only a few LPGA cards to try to get autographed! I am sure your customs making comes in handy for TinCaps, Comets and Madantz games!
    Thanks, I actually just started to make my own photos. I will be taking some at future TinCaps games. Not a fan of the Komets or the Mad Ants. I didn't know the LPGA was going to be in Toledo and now that I do know it will be to late for me.

Got Walter Ray Williams Jr tonight. He was a super nice guy, he took a picture with my son as well.

I went to the Lake County Captains vs Fort Wayne TinCaps game tonight with my son and we got a couple of autographs from the key player from each team.

Lake County - Clint Frazier 2 4x6s and 1 ticket stub
    Fort Wayne - Trea Turner 1 4x6 and 2 programs

Florida Georgia Line via e-mail in 5 days.

Last edited by JaguarsFan28; 08-14-2014 at 12:11 PM.

I received the following 3 people today via e-mail and all 3 took 4 days.

Dawna Lee Heising 3 signed 4x6s
    Ella Wahlestedt signed 8x10
    Naomi Judd signed 8x10

I received the following 2 yesterday via e-mail and both took 6 days.

Les Miles signed 8x10
    Dan & Laura Dotson signed 5x7

I received the following photo back signed TTM in 13 days.

Jodi Benson 4x6

wow those are awesome!!

Im new with the whole auto's thru email, how does that work and do you have email address where i can possible write to them as well?

Thanks!
    It's DUAL, not duel. They are not fighting each other!Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast