Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Florida to Minorities: Don't Vote Here

LaVon Bracy, 63, understands the stakes in Florida’s current voting rights battle all too well. Her father, the Rev. Thomas Wright, is a civil rights luminary and former NAACP president who spent much of the 1960s fighting

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So according to Republicans there were no problems with voting fraud in 2000 but suddenly now there's reason to create a law?

Something is wrong here...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Republicans!!!

Why is that the OVERWHELMING majority of blacks, hispanics, gays, and other minorities vote Democrat???

There is no doubt about it.....Voter Suppression is going on in Florida which is one of the most important states in the election.....republicans know VERY WELL that minorities vote democratic almost all the time!

If You can't win by the rules....CHEAT! (Clearly, this is the GOP message in regards to Florida voters)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Hey Republicans!!!

Why is that the OVERWHELMING majority of blacks, hispanics, gays, and other minorities vote Democrat???

entitlements

SCF Rewards
    Country

So you're saying that blacks, hispanics, gays, asians, and other minorities in the U.S are doing it for entitlements?

BTW, you might be surprised to know that the majority of people on Food Stamps in the U.S are......wait for it......wait for it......wait......WHITE PEOPLE!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supplem...stance_Program

SCF Rewards
    Country

percentage wise is near equal for whites and blacks so of course the raw numbers are higher, could that be because there are way more whites? and guess who else votes democratic? white males, over 1 out of 3 do

take gay out of your last statement and I will stand by it all day long

SCF Rewards
    Country

percentage wise is near equal for whites and blacks so of course the raw numbers are higher, could that be because there are way more whites? and guess who else votes democratic? white males, over 1 out of 3 do

OK Shrew....so, basically every republican voter would NEVER stoop so low as to receive food stamps, unemployment benefits, or welfare.....correct?

Because if they did they would be good-for-nothing HYPOCRITICAL Pieces of Human Waste!

Correct?

SCF Rewards
    Country

so gays, blacks, hispanis, asian and other minorities are good for nothing hypocritical piece of human waste?

wow, i thought you were pro gay and anti racist

you have put a lot of thought into what i am thinking and have not even come close, for not believing in magic you seem to think you are clairvoyant

SCF Rewards
    Country

so gays, blacks, hispanis, asian and other minorities are good for nothing hypocritical piece of human waste?

wow, i thought you were pro gay and anti racist

you have put a lot of thought into what i am thinking and have not even come close, for not believing in magic you seem to think you are clairvoyant

NO, you are missing the context...

You said that Minorities vote overwhelmingly for Democrats because they want entitlements...

So on the flip side, Republicans don't vote for democrats because they don't need/want entitlements.

So then I asked you if a republican were to get entitlements, would that not make him a HYPOCRITE?

YES, it would!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Prove it
    Prove your numbers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast