Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Do ya'll remember this

    Remember when the conservatives jumped up and down and boycotted lipton tea because they had the gall to speak out against bush and his wars. But when the tables were turned on them they want to run and hide behind the 1st amendment. The devil does indeed speak with a split tounge.

    http://adage.com/article/news/lipton...ds-hold/37767/
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  2. #2


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,364
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Neither side is being fair to the other and, unfortunately, I don't ssee that changing anytime soon. Thank FoxNews and CNN.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  3. #3
    i remember it and though it was dumb, seems like everyone forgets about freedom of speech, whether you like it or not
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Are you confusing the Dixie Chicks with Lipton Ice Tea? Because I don't remember Lipton Ice Tea speaking out against Bush and the wars.....
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

  5. #5
    i never had issue with lipton tea. i stand by my opinion that companies should not speak out on political issues. companies represent thousands of employees and if a company loses business because they spoke out on politics, it is the average worker who will lose their job.
    bucket:Hidden Content

    Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

  6. #6
    I love Lipton Tea !
    "Looking for a Joey Logano Five Star Book "
    "Thank a soldier for their Service"


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ensbergcollector View Post
    i never had issue with lipton tea. i stand by my opinion that companies should not speak out on political issues. companies represent thousands of employees and if a company loses business because they spoke out on politics, it is the average worker who will lose their job.

    Agreed!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Remember when the conservatives jumped up and down and boycotted lipton tea because they had the gall to speak out against bush and his wars. But when the tables were turned on them they want to run and hide behind the 1st amendment. The devil does indeed speak with a split tounge.

    http://adage.com/article/news/lipton...ds-hold/37767/

    Big difference is that this was individuals not governement employees, ie mayors, threatning to use their gov't position.

  9. #9


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,364
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ALADOG View Post
    Big difference is that this was individuals not governement employees, ie mayors, threatning to use their gov't position.
    Which completely makes the Republicans doing the same thing totally different and acceptable. A couple idiot mayors COMPLETELY negates everything. Good show.
    Patiently waiting for someone to bring back sax solos and keytars non ironically.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Which completely makes the Republicans doing the same thing totally different and acceptable. A couple idiot mayors COMPLETELY negates everything. Good show.
    If you do not coomprehend the difference between individuals making a market decision and mayors abusing their authority, no need to discuss any further. You have the common liberal desease. No comprehensive reading and understanding of the language. Distort everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •