Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why aren't the Birthers asking for Romney's Tax Returns?!

Interesting.....a group of delusional conservatives demanded the absurdity of asking the U.S president for his birth certificate.

However, when Liberals demand to see Romney's Tax returns (which is completely reasonable), conservatives in general stay quiet and some of them say it's an "attack on Romney"!

HAHAHA, conservatives are hilarious.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

They are called birthers for a reason, not taxers... Pretty easy explanation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

When is Obama gonna run on his record ? Is this all you guy's can come up with , really ? chasing a tax return is pitiful.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

When is Obama gonna run on his record ? Is this all you guy's can come up with , really ? chasing a tax return is pitiful.

President Obama will be glad to discuss his political record as soon as you conservatives stop asking him stupid questions about his birth certificate.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

Obama is not running on his record, how could he? the birthers is getting old, and romney ran in 08, so i am sure he has paid taxes.

i would love to see Obama's college application, and Romney's tax return, maybe we can kick them both out of the running.

and once again we have lumped all the conservatives with the crazies

but it should be a shame to lump all the crazies liberals together.

perhaps harry reid can inform us with his secret phone calls on what is really going on.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Demanding to see Obama's birth certificate because you think he was born in Kenya or Timbuktu or whatever = Stupid.

Demanding to see a bunch of Mitt Romney's tax returns because you want to see how little tax he paid? = Stupid.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Demanding to see Obama's birth certificate because you think he was born in Kenya or Timbuktu or whatever = Stupid.

Demanding to see a bunch of Mitt Romney's tax returns because you want to see how little tax he paid? = Stupid.

I disagree with that. If anyone really thinks that one man has enough recources to to pull off the wrolds biggest hoax and fool the US gov't into believing that he was born in the united states when he really wasn't they are an idiot and on drugs. Romney's tax returns are very important because he is the president and will have a say so in how we are taxed. If Romney is cheating on his taxes how can we expect him to do the right thing if he gets elected to office?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

I disagree with that. If anyone really thinks that one man has enough recources to to pull off the wrolds biggest hoax and fool the US gov't into believing that he was born in the united states when he really wasn't they are an idiot and on drugs. Romney's tax returns are very important because he is the president and will have a say so in how we are taxed. If Romney is cheating on his taxes how can we expect him to do the right thing if he gets elected to office?

I can say with great confidence that Mitt Romney isn't cheating on his taxes. Here's my reasoning:

1. There are already enough loopholes in the tax code to allow Mitt Romney to pay a lower tax rate. It's not insignificant, but it's also not a huge percentage.

2. Someone would have found out by now. Mitt Romney has been in the political world long enough.

3. A combination of #1 and #2. Given that Mitt Romney has lived for quite some time in the public eye, and has harbored political ambitions (and political office for that matter), one can assume he probably wouldn't want to do anything to jeopardize that. Tax evasion is a pretty good way to harm a political career. Plus, since he already has other avenues to avoid taxes, why cheat?

If he IS cheating his taxes, he's an unbelievable idiot. I just don't think that's the case.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interesting.....a group of delusional conservatives demanded the absurdity of asking the U.S president for his birth certificate.

However, when Liberals demand to see Romney's Tax returns (which is completely reasonable), conservatives in general stay quiet and some of them say it's an "attack on Romney"!

HAHAHA, conservatives are hilarious.

Very simple.

It is a requirement by law that you be a natural born citizen to become president. Therefore proof should be necessary.

There is no legal requirement that Romney provide 10 years of tax returns. He has already provided what is legally required.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very simple.

It is a requirement by law that you be a natural born citizen to become president. Therefore proof should be necessary.

There is no legal requirement that Romney provide 10 years of tax returns. He has already provided what is legally required.

So do you actually believe that President Obama made it this far w/o providing proof that he is a legally born US citizen? If you do I got some swampland in Arizona that I would be willing to trade you for some of your cards.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast