FS/FT Boyds Bear Head Bean Farm set

I am hoping that someone is willing to trade for this set for that special collector.Here is a great retired set all for one price.These all have original tags and come from a smoke free home. You get the Boyds wooden wagon and 11 plus figures from this set.Included are Cabot the rabbit, sunnyside up, rooster mcstrutten,bo trotsalot, sniffles, I.O. ewe, pounsley p ™™™™™foot, squiggley piggleyC pattie huffenudder, jimmy bob, and ol farmer macbruin.THIS WAS ALMOST A $200 set new and was purchased at Boyds Country store in Gettysburg PA. These are from a smoke free home. I collect Jeter,Mattingly and Kobe Bryant but I am open to any trades right now to get my feet wet.I have pictures to provide if you want to see the item.I also am open to buying offers.

2. Kronozio

ttt
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

bump
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

bump
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content