Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Michael Jordan / Scottie Pippen signed Basketball for sale/trade

I have a Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen signed Spalding "Outdoor All Star" full size basketball. Authenticated by PSA/DNA. Will take offers on it to sell but would prefer to trade for any of these things:

Really nice Andrew Luck card
    Andrew Luck memorabilia
    Nice Peyton Manning card
    Peyton Manning memorabilia
    Other Michael Jordan memorabilia
    Nice Michael Jordan card
    Kevin Durant memorabilia
    Nice Kevin Durant card
    Nice Bryce Harper card

Please PM ME if you are interested. I am having trouble uploading photos, but to describe it the best I can for the time being, the signatures are clean and bold, signed in silver sharpie, and the basketball is mint. Very nice basketball overall and displays well. My local sports card / memorabilia shop owner was able to go to a Chicago Bulls anniversary event in Chicago a few years ago, and he got the basketball signed for me, and also got the PSA/DNA LOA.

Thanks
    ScottD
    Last edited by JGFAN24; 11-12-2012 at 11:40 PM.

Country

pm sent