08-04-2012, 08:55 PM #1
Daily Call For: Atlanta Braves Prospects & HOF!
**Official Atlanta Braves Hall Of Fame & Prospect Collector**
Hey guys, after a 2-3 month hiatus and the new baseball season getting underway, I want to start getting back into trading. I have a few packages to get out of the way, and I would love to add into my Atlanta Braves Personal Collection.
I am looking for the following:
Atlanta Braves Hall Of Fame: Rookies/Numbered/Pre-1970 Vintage/Relics/Jerseys/Patches/Autos/1 of 1!
Atlanta Braves Prospects: Base/Chrome/Inserts/Numbered/Autos/1 of 1!
**Note: I will also take Rookies, Relics, & Autos of Future HOFer's such as John Smoltz, Greg Maddux, Chipper Jones, Tom Glavine.**
Post what you got from my wants and feel free to check out my list. Also, I will buy, but at the right price and PLEASE no REALLY EXPENSIVE Cards...
Here is My Personal Trading Rules along with the SCF Rules: PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE POSTING!
*Important Note: I am not available everyday to ship! I have a specific shipping date each week, so if you have a problem with this, then please let me know! My Shipping dates are every Friday!*
How I Trade:
1) When looking at the value of a card I look at all aspects SV & BV, but when it really comes to it, I look at Personal Value over anything!
2) I Do NOT Trade Down in Value, Unless I am Offered a Really Nice Card and Well into My End or When I Really Need a Card
3) Shipping: I ship Once a week, please be patient!
4) When Trading, I Trade For Similar Cards Auto/GU for Auto/GU *NOT Your Rookies for My Auto*
5) When Shipping, I Ship All Cards of Low-End Value IN A PWE! I Safely Package, & This Saves Time & Money (PM me if this is a problem!)
6) Have Fun!
08-04-2012, 10:34 PM #2
08-04-2012, 10:53 PM #3
11-19-2012, 02:54 PM #4
11-19-2012, 03:06 PM #5
I have these, mainly looking to sell though:
MINOR, MIKE 2011 Topps Chrome RC Auto
TEHERAN, JULIO 2011 Topps Chrome RC Auto
11-19-2012, 03:22 PM #6
11-19-2012, 03:33 PM #7
11-19-2012, 03:36 PM #8
11-19-2012, 03:47 PM #9
11-19-2012, 04:45 PM #10