Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Collector

New Collector

Hi everyone! My name is Patrick and I live in Indiana. I was a big card collector as a young child, but drifted away from the hobby almost 20 years ago. I shift my attention to jerseys, bobbleheads, and other misc. collectables. I noticed packs of the 2012 Topps Allen & Ginters set in the store last week, and that was all it took to get me back on board.

I am a big Phillies and Eagles fans, so I would like to start my collection there and expanding to favorite players after that. Up for any Phillies, Eagles, Cal Ripken, Tony Gwynn, Bo Jackson, or Mike Schmidt item.

2. Wata Photo
    Welcome to SCF Patrick!!! Your collection will grow tons here its a great place to expand your collection. If you need anything or help with anything just pm me or ask. Thanks for joining and enjoy. Jason.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Welcome my friend!! If your ever in need of any Mardy gilyard cards let me know :)

Hey Patrick and welcome to SCF! I know you will love it on here.
    Andrew Bailey: 188/240 not including 1/1's (78.3%); 202/436 cards including 1/1's(46.3%); 17/42 Auto, 8/34 Mem, 14/196 1/1's+ 1 auto'd ball +1 auto'd 8x10 + 2 bobble heads + 2 checklist cards + 3 unlisted (including 1 1/1) <WANTLIST-Hidden Content >

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Patrick!! "WELCOME" To SCF. Glad To See Another Hoosier On Here. Hope You Enjoy Your Time Spent Here & Visit The Different Forums As Far As Baseball & Ftball & There Are ALOT Of Great Traders There That Are Looking To Trade. If Ya Ever Have Any Questions Or Problems Feel Free To Give Me A Shout.

Thanks, John

Hey Patrick, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Welcome Patrick, I am Patrick too. I also collect Bo Jackson, CMB, I have some extra's. Also if you have any I am down for a trade. Thanks.
    Super Collecting Bo Jackson, Greg Salas, and Rod Streater. Collecting Mike Alstott (RC's I dont have, GU, patches, & autos only), Jordan Shipley (auto's only) Any Chicago Bears auto in Bears uniform I dont already have, UT Longhorns RC autos in UT Uniform I dont have.
    Hidden Content

Welsome to the site good luck on building your collection
    COLLECTING: Taylor Hall, Jordan
    Eberle, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
    BUCKET

Patrick, welcome to the site...Rick
    Hidden Content
    Bucket PC & Trade Items: Hidden Content
    PC In-Person (IP) Auto Memorabilia Collection: Hidden Content
    PC HOF Game-Used Collection: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast