Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

im frustrated right now but i will get over it. i see posts where people say other members should work for a card company. i am trying to give an opportunity to showcase one of you designers for my inaugural set. you may place your name somewhere on the card so you can have the credit you so rightfully deserve. i have 20 former nflers lined up for a rookie card. it grows weekly and the big companies have not thought of my idea. why send custom index cards when you can send a real rookie card? My heart and souls is in this for the long haul. If you want to be part of something awesome then lets get this ball a rollin'!
    Last edited by ReedAutos; 08-14-2012 at 09:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys

Give me a couple of days....will try it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

still have 175 ttm football autographs to give away, plus the 2008 score joe flacco rookie card beckett graded 9.5 gem, plus some refractors.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

175 ttm football autographs still up for grabs along with a 2008 beckett graded 9.5 gem mint score joe flacco rookie card and refractors.
    Last edited by ReedAutos; 08-16-2012 at 08:12 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i was hoping for a design contest to spark creative juices and friendly competition, but it seems there's no interest. i will continue this until Sunday night. Then if no interest is there, I will close the thread.

175 ttm football autographs still up for grabs along with a 2008 beckett graded 9.5 gem mint score joe flacco rookie card and refractors.
    Last edited by ReedAutos; 08-22-2012 at 03:27 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i changed my mind...moderators please close this thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12