Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

School lunches require more fruits and veggies this year

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

One more attempt by liberals to control everythiing by gov't regulation.

Quote Originally Posted by ALADOG View Post
    Childhood/adult obesity is becoming a national epidemic. I would love to see any conservative solutions to this issue.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yeah, if only the government just stayed out of it and then our school lunch programs could go to the lowest bidder, and all our kids will just eat Big Macs every day and be dead by 40. Don't mind trying to give kids healthier options in the slightest.
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

Quote Originally Posted by pghin08 View Post
    Yeah, if only the government just stayed out of it and then our school lunch programs could go to the lowest bidder, and all our kids will just eat Big Macs every day and be dead by 40. Don't mind trying to give kids healthier options in the slightest.
    Again liberals deny there is any personal responsibility. Generations since the founding of our country have not had tohave go'vt mandate what they eat. But our entitlement society now must.

And why is physical education and excercise no longer required iin schools? Both of my children went through grades 1 thru 12 iwth no physical ed program requirement.

And why is physical education and excercise no longer required iin schools? Both of my children went through grades 1 thru 12 iwth no physical ed program requirement.
    Because the education budgets in most states have been slashed, and as long as the current educational system is a slave to standardized tests that emphasize just science and math, the rest will continue to get lost in the shuffle.

And truly, the generations before the last 60+ years have gone to school with a bagged lunch from home. 8 year old kids aren't mature enough to make the right nutritional decisions on their own.
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1

i am perfectly fine with added fruits and veggies. however, until they find a way to put physical education back in (not "sit in a gym for an hour") it will only do so much. exercise is the best way to curb obesity IMO.
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

Quote Originally Posted by ensbergcollector View Post
    i am perfectly fine with added fruits and veggies. however, until they find a way to put physical education back in (not "sit in a gym for an hour") it will only do so much. exercise is the best way to curb obesity IMO.
    Totally agree.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Childhood/adult obesity is becoming a national epidemic. I would love to see any conservative solutions to this issue.
    "Eet mor chikn"

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast