Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

School lunches require more fruits and veggies this year

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more attempt by liberals to control everythiing by gov't regulation.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Childhood/adult obesity is becoming a national epidemic. I would love to see any conservative solutions to this issue.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Yeah, if only the government just stayed out of it and then our school lunch programs could go to the lowest bidder, and all our kids will just eat Big Macs every day and be dead by 40. Don't mind trying to give kids healthier options in the slightest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, if only the government just stayed out of it and then our school lunch programs could go to the lowest bidder, and all our kids will just eat Big Macs every day and be dead by 40. Don't mind trying to give kids healthier options in the slightest.

Again liberals deny there is any personal responsibility. Generations since the founding of our country have not had tohave go'vt mandate what they eat. But our entitlement society now must.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And why is physical education and excercise no longer required iin schools? Both of my children went through grades 1 thru 12 iwth no physical ed program requirement.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And why is physical education and excercise no longer required iin schools? Both of my children went through grades 1 thru 12 iwth no physical ed program requirement.

Because the education budgets in most states have been slashed, and as long as the current educational system is a slave to standardized tests that emphasize just science and math, the rest will continue to get lost in the shuffle.

And truly, the generations before the last 60+ years have gone to school with a bagged lunch from home. 8 year old kids aren't mature enough to make the right nutritional decisions on their own.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

i am perfectly fine with added fruits and veggies. however, until they find a way to put physical education back in (not "sit in a gym for an hour") it will only do so much. exercise is the best way to curb obesity IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i am perfectly fine with added fruits and veggies. however, until they find a way to put physical education back in (not "sit in a gym for an hour") it will only do so much. exercise is the best way to curb obesity IMO.

Totally agree.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Childhood/adult obesity is becoming a national epidemic. I would love to see any conservative solutions to this issue.

"Eet mor chikn"

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast