Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Officials: Wisc Sikh shooter was a white supremacist

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Don't know why almost ALL mass murderers are white guys. Very few women, very few minorities.

As per him being a white supremacist, it's a shame that people still achieve that level of intolerance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm holding my tongue at what I REALLY want to say until we get more information.

Hint......I'm not very happy about this

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm holding my tongue at what I REALLY want to say until we get more information.

Hint......I'm not very happy about this

Nobody is happy about this. This level of crazy should not exist on any end of any religious/political/social spectrum.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The guy was discharged from the service for misconduct.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...123748845.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

i am unsure how him being a WS has anything to do with religion or politics, he is crazy, just like the muslim army doctor.

people may want to relate it to religion or politics, ut if you are a mass killer, you have no sanity, thus religion and politics means nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't know why almost ALL mass murderers are white guys. Very few women, very few minorities.

As per him being a white supremacist, it's a shame that people still achieve that level of intolerance.

It's not all white guys but the majority of white guys who do these type of things generally share the same religion if you know what I mean.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's not all white guys but the majority of white guys who do these type of things generally share the same religion if you know what I mean.

I don't really think a specific religion plays a role in it at all. I think crazy plays a pretty big role. But look at things like the Virginia Tech and Columbine murderers. No real religious agenda. When unstable people go undiagnosed and ignored, bad things happen, regardless of any other factors.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any reason why this HUGE story has been underplayed by the media???

Is it because the Olympics are on???

The Colorado shooting received massive coverage the first two days, I've barely heard anything on TV or the internet about this!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'd say an action like this and racial supremacy are closer to politics than religion.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast